Hey fabricator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey fabricator

Do you really have a frame rack and if so what you charge?
    91 fj 80 on 37 Nitto Muds with a 10k winch. Cage and sliders coming soon.

yea i got one, depends on how well you wrecked it
    For you guys who can't drive, I have owned a frame rack for several years. Prices are based on your skill and ability to wreck it....

Comment

nobody hurt i hope
      For you guys who can't drive, I have owned a frame rack for several years. Prices are based on your skill and ability to wreck it....

Comment

Nope noone hurt. Just need it pulled out enough to replace the colapsed steering shaft.

I might end up using a back hoe to pull it out. Figured your way is more precise though.

Comment

yea, i can stop by and check it out sometime
          if you want
          what is it

Comment

A Sidekick. What you tell me is gonna tell me if its worth buying.

Comment

Originally posted by itbrokeagain View Post
              A Sidekick. What you tell me is gonna tell me if its worth buying.
              Is it the one at Lindale? We can take a look at it for you.
              PM. your phone No. to the Fabricator or me and we will set some thing up.

Comment

No its in the storage spot next to me. The guy wont move on the price so I told him to put it on e bay. Thanks anyway.

Comment

whats he want for it?

Comment

He told me 700 I had him considering 300. It needs some work to get it moving. Runs pretty good though.

Comment

Let me know, can stop by any evening....

Comment

Working...
                      X