Nominations for 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nominations for 2008

It is that time of year again for nomination and election of officers for the upcoming year.

This year all offices are open. If you would like to nominate someone post up here. The person must be a paid member of CORE.
    78 CJ-7, 350 V8, T-18a Tranny, Twin Stick Dana 300, Scout 44's, 4.27 Gears, 36" TSL's, Welded rear and Full Spool Front, Hi-Steer with GM Knuckles

Re: nominees

I would ilke to nominate the following people:
    Bob Heath - Treasurer
    Brody Jacobs - Trustee
    Mike "Sarge" Gillen - Trustee
    Jeff Smith - El Presidente
    78 CJ-7, 350 V8, T-18a Tranny, Twin Stick Dana 300, Scout 44's, 4.27 Gears, 36" TSL's, Welded rear and Full Spool Front, Hi-Steer with GM Knuckles

Comment

I would like to nominate Lisa Belcuore (tjjeepjeep) for Club Secretary.

Comment

If you are holding a current position and want to resign or change positions please specify on the website if possible. I would like to be a larger part of the Core offroading club and would be willing to run for a position available. I would like to maintain the family oriented qualities that Core has, add growth to the members of the club, and help out in any way possible be it trail run scheduling, technical advise etc...
        sigpic

Comment

I will not be running for Vice President again. Sorry, i obviously don't have the time to do as much as i could be.

I would like to recommend and nominate Scott Pater for Vice President. I think it would be good for scott to have a larger part of the club. He seems to be very active, and is all about keeping the club going the current direction that it is.

I will still continue to be in control of the website and forums, with hopefully Brad Watts continuing to assist me with that.

Comment

With all of the work you do on the site and your new business venture I would like you to hold a position. Maybe the club members need to talk about rotating the meetings in locations to help others who have long travel times to the current location.
            sigpic

Comment

well, most of the members live up that way. We used to hold it at a more central location, but that was when we had members spread out all over. The multi-location idea is not a good one i don't think. Need to be stable, so that new members and visitors can find us whenever needed.

I would be happy to be a trustee, just to hold a small amount of control in the club, have an officer's vote, etc. But, i just don't think i contribute enough to the running of the club at this time to hold a position as high as VP.

I think yer a great man for the job scott, and i will second my own motion to nominate you. HA!
              Last edited by carwash; 09-11-2007, 10:47 AM.

Comment

I would like to have the opportunity to be the vice president of Core. Thanks Carwash for the nomination.
                sigpic

Comment

I would appreciate the opportunity to contribute to the club as Secretary. Thanks, Mike, for the nomination.
                  I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

I would like to 2nd the nomination for tjjepjeep as secretary. ( hope you can keep records better than you wheel ) LOL!
                    sigpic

Comment

Re:

Man ya'll saying I did a bad job as secretary this past year??? J/K

All joking aside I would be up for any officers position if someone wants to nominate me.
                      Last edited by JasonCJ7; 09-11-2007, 10:34 PM.

Comment

no problem at all jason, couldn't have done a better job, in my opinion. Just trying to mix things up a bit.

As acting secretary, I assume you remain in position if you want to be, and are included in the hopper for the vote for your position. If that isn't the case, I will nominate you as well for secretary... how you like that!!!

Comment

I accept the nomination for President again...Anyone else want it? Don't be afraid :)
                          sigpic

Keep them on all 4's

Comment

I would also like to nomiate Scott Armstrong, Jim Smith, as trustees.
                            sigpic

Keep them on all 4's

Comment

I'll run for president, and suggest that Bob Heath runs for treasurer again since he does such a fine job! :p

Comment

Working...
                              X