Need Help!! need some advise or help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help!! need some advise or help

hey guys my buddie got his liberty stuck down where we go wheelin sometimes well he is in there pretty good, i took some tugs with mine and got no where pretty much. broke one strap and bent up my bummper pretty good. if anyone wants to check out some new trails and try to help him that would be awesome he is going down there tomorrow to work on it some more. or if any one has any thoughts on it to help him out post them up
    thanks
    Last edited by mikeyours; 09-15-2007, 10:40 PM.
    06 TJ Inline 6, 6Speed
    4in Rough Country Coil Lift,
    33x12.5 SS Thornbirds, 15x10 Crager Soft 8s

Set it on fire call the police tell them it was stolen!

Comment

hahah it is sitting down there all night. that would be pretty crazy
      06 TJ Inline 6, 6Speed

Comment

Where is it? Do you need someone to pull it out or what ?
        Miamisburg,Ohio. Cell# 937-361-7267
        90XJ Limited 4x4,4.0 Auto,NP242
        Rustys 4.5" lift D30/D35,3.55 gears
        Denman Farmhand Tractor Tires 33x9.50x16
        Work in progress
        http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v2...0XJ%20Limited/

1986 Chevy M1008 4x4 CUCV 5/4 Ton Truck
        350ci,400turbo,D60 Front,14Bolt w/Detroit Rear
        4.56 Gears, Desert Tan C.A.R.C. Paint.
        http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v2...0M1008%20CUCV/

Comment

its in hamilton next to the river back in some woods. I tryed to pull him out i think he just needs something with a lot more ass because he needs to be pulled over earth there is a pretty big hump behind the front wheels and in the back to. It would be nice if he had a winch because there are trees all over but he doesnt know anyone with one but he would need to wire it all too.

here is a little bit about his jeep its a liberty renegade with a 6in lift with the same tires as mine. and the pass side is sunk goodand his gas tank is touching the ground.
          06 TJ Inline 6, 6Speed

Comment

his property?
            For you guys who can't drive, I have owned a frame rack for several years. Prices are based on your skill and ability to wreck it....

Comment

Hope it's not in an area like the Trenton Trestle ..... cause he will not have much left by morning . I think I would be pulling an all nighter to get it out . I'd come down and help but got to much to do tomorrow . Good luck ! And for some advise .... you might want to keep the Thornbirds on the street , good looking tires but not for the mud IMHO !

Comment

no its not his property, i do fine in the mud with them and he has to he just didnt think that stuff was that deap and soupy
                06 TJ Inline 6, 6Speed

Comment

well guys we got it, he was in a creek bed and i went up top and pulled him sideways with a strap. and we have been wheeling all day since then :)
                  06 TJ Inline 6, 6Speed

Comment

Glad you got it. If I was in the state I would have helped. Been in that situation a time or 2 before myself.:o
                    sigpic

Comment

damn i was just down there yesterday around 4:30.
                      I understand the Jeep thing.......that's why i drive a Toyota.

'91 Toyota truck(3.0 to 3.4 swapped)
                      "F@#k vacuum lines my truck sucks enough!"

Comment

chris really cause we left there like right around 430 or maybe a little after. your talking about the river trails right?
                        06 TJ Inline 6, 6Speed

Comment

Good to hear ya got it out & it was all still there. If it wasnt on private property ya got very lucky! Be careful where you wheel too cause illegal wheeling is tha main problem our sport faces from the general public. Haspin's only $15 & one hour away for all the mudholes you can handle legally!

Comment

its not private and i think the city owns it and i work for the mayor lol.
                            yeah i want to check out haspin but i herd it is pretty rough out there.
                            06 TJ Inline 6, 6Speed

Comment

Originally posted by mikeyours View Post
                              its not private and i think the city owns it and i work for the mayor lol.
                              yeah i want to check out haspin but i herd it is pretty rough out there.
                              Haspin is a good starting point to wheel. Plenty of different lines to choose from. Just avoid holiday weekends and rainy ones too. So you work for fabridigm then? Mr. ryan?
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X