a jeep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a jeep

i got a 89 or 90 jeep cherokee in trade its got some dents and dings not bad tho and a broke knuckle but i have the knuckle to fix it and i was wonderin maybe what it might be worth around about any help i would appricate thanks

Engine and Tranny may dictate value. If its the 2.8L it's worth scrap. If it's a 4.0 in good running condition less than 150,000 miles it may be worth $1000-$2500 based on condition and patients selling.

Comment

You can pick up running & driving XJs with a 4.0L on craigslist any day of the week from $200-800 depending on condition (sometimes you can find them for $50-$100 if a scrapper hasnt seen the ad yet! :mad: ). I would estimate one in need of repairs to be on the low end of tat range, possibly $200-$400 depending on the extent of repairs necessary.

You could probably make more parting it out. (Are you interested inparting it out? I know a couple people that need parts I dont have.) 513.967.7091 if ya are

Are you looking to get rid of it or wheel it?
      What would you be looking for to trade for it if you're wanting to get rid of it?

Comment

Where you at in Middletown?

Comment

My buddie is looking for one right now, PM me the specs on it and where your located
          I believe this will be our finest hour

Comment

ill let it sit and rot before i sell it for 200 to 400 dollars

and i wanna get rid of it i wheel a tj and i bulidin a toyota

i open to trades

in middletown by ak

i think it has the 4.0 in it tell me what ya wanna no and ill let u no

Comment

Originally posted by tree_bashed_sammy View Post
              ill let it sit and rot before i sell it for 200 to 400 dollars

and i wanna get rid of it i wheel a tj and i bulidin a toyota

i open to trades

in middletown by ak

i think it has the 4.0 in it tell me what ya wanna no and ill let u no
              Do I know ya already? I live on Omaha Street right by AK too.
              I just don't recall knowing anyone that drives a YJ round here...
              If you're interested in selling parts, I know a guy that deperately needs an XJ t-case.
              Last edited by jfiscus; 09-21-2007, 08:02 AM. Reason: addition

Comment

[QUOTE=jfiscus;6863]You can pick up running & driving XJs with a 4.0L on craigslist any day of the week from $200-800 depending on condition

If only that was true, you may find a deal on a running 4.0l xj for that price a couple times a month maybe..on anyday nahh
                Last edited by comanchedude; 09-22-2007, 01:16 AM.
                just don’t get stupid and stick a Chevy engine in your Jeep. Man I hate that

Comment

yes, i'd like him to post up links to these super cheap 4.0 running XJ's daily. I imagine we'd all buy one.

Comment

I will take one!
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X