X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• truggy

You sellin out.......
    http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/car/432814845.html
    For you guys who can't drive, I have owned a frame rack for several years. Prices are based on your skill and ability to wreck it....

Carwash ?
    http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/rvs/431083003.html
    For you guys who can't drive, I have owned a frame rack for several years. Prices are based on your skill and ability to wreck it....

Comment

I am unable to comment on that right now. Will you be attending the core meeting this monday Fabricator or tinbeater?
      sigpic

Comment

If you can get tinbeater to come
        I will navigate.....
        didn't u guys know the beagels are on monday

Comment

yes, bengals, monday night football, home game...

meeting is doubtful.

Comment

CORE always seemed like a well run club with eager and dedicated members...BUT... Mondays and Fridays are off limits for meeting nights!

I belonged to a local off road club and we doubled our attendance when we switched from Fri. to Thur.

Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by JeffK5 View Post
              I belonged to a local off road club and we doubled our attendance when we switched from Fri. to Thur.

Jeff
              That's a good point. I can see that being the case.
              I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

Yep, Mondays your still catching up from the weekend and Fridays the younger crowd is getting ready to party and the older family types are heading to local sporting events.

I've been wanting to come hang out for a meeting but Bengals on MNF takes presidence!

Comment

We're finding the Bengals have that effect on other members as well. ;)
                  I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffK5 View Post
                    Fridays the younger crowd is getting ready to party
                    you know us young whippersnappers.
                    I understand the Jeep thing.......that's why i drive a Toyota.

'91 Toyota truck(3.0 to 3.4 swapped)
                    "F@#k vacuum lines my truck sucks enough!"

Comment

Maybe we make a motion to move the meetings to Tuesday night starting next year or something...

Comment

Carwash are you going to be able to make it to the meeting to drop off those shock mounts? If you can't make it this week maybe I can pick them up or something?
                        '84 Cherokee body welded to an '86 Blazer frame , fuel injected 350, 700r4 trans, np208 t-case, 44 front and a welded 14 bolt in the rear on 35" boggers, radiator in the rear, and a full cage

Comment

Tuesday would be a good night for the meetings from now on.
                          sigpic

Comment

well, it can be talked about at the meeting i guess... not a decision we can make right here and now. we need to make sure that Tuesday isn't a conflicting night for a bunch of others as well...

while we're at it, we should move it south.... hahahha

Comment

I wouldn't mind it moving a bit east too

Comment

Working...
                              X