Clear All

Will do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    sigpic

Keep them on all 4's

Comment

I may be down late

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
      91 fj 80 on 37 Nitto Muds with a 10k winch. Cage and sliders coming soon.

Comment

Rush

If anyone is still there Monday me and a few friends will be down on the SXS's. I wanted to bring the buggy but had a few people who wanted to ride with me so that means the Polaris.

Comment

It turned out to be a great weekend for wheeling, but not for trailers. Jeff Smith lost a trailer tire on the way down. Jacob had a deer hit his trailer and took out the side of his Jeep, and a log took out some more tires. Not clear on that story.
          Jeff lost some more tires on the way home.

No major carnage to the rigs. Jeff had clutch cylinder issues, Mark's gas tank leaked again, and I broke 2 radius rod heims on the rzr going up a trail I probably shouldn't have. All that got fixed and we kept wheeling. Weather was great, and only got 15 mins of rain on Saturday.

Most of my pics will be in the gallery.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20170701_190837.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	141.6 KB
ID:	72311

Comment

Some pics I have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Last edited by WrenchMonkey; 07-05-2017, 08:07 PM.
            sigpic

Keep them on all 4's

Comment

Gallery pics http://www.cincyoffroad.com/gallery/...?c=137&userid=

Comment

Originally posted by 09zkrankin View Post
                Here are a few pics of one of the new trails ive been working on. I got an entrance to them opened up this weekend. This trail shows lots of promise, its already very rocky and i think as the top wears off of it it will get very interesting. I got the entrance opened and walked a good ways up ot yesterday. Going to try and get back one day this week and scout out an exit for it

If you guys that are out friday want to take a look at it or work on it ill post up directions.

From the playground, go down trail 9, like you are going to hardcore, about .2 mile there are some orange flags hanging, turn left here and follow that trail down the hill all they way to the bottom(there is no trail marker, and i could just barely get my rzr through a couple spots, need to take out a few small trees so full size will fit). At the bottom you will cut back to your right 180* up the creek, this is the trail from the pics, there are some dead trees across, just a couple, so you will need a chainsaw.

There is also another one i plan on working on that cuts to the left at the bottom of the hill, but it is going to take alot more work
                We found the trail and cleared some of the saplings down to a point where the trees got thick and quit. We came back the next day and followed it all the way to an open field. Never found the obstacle though.
                I put up some arrows pointing to the trail. Someone needs to make it clear where to go once you get to the bottom.

Comment

Originally posted by 93 Krawler View Post
                  Is that Crawford?

http://www.cincyoffroad.com/gallery/...p?i=5414&c=137
                  DIRTY DEEDS, DONE DIRT CHEAP
                  Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stranger

Comment

Originally posted by WrenchMonkey View Post
                    Ha Ha yeah. Jimmy on mason jar. I upload my pics to the server through FTP. There were 5 left on there from a previous time I guess. I still have to fix the rest of the pics. It doesn't like my phone at all. I need to remember to take them landscape and not portrait.

Comment

Ha! S'all good, I appreciate all the pics. I'll repost them all to facebook tonight.
                      DIRTY DEEDS, DONE DIRT CHEAP
                      Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stranger

Comment

Had a great time

It was nice to meet some of the CORE guys. I had a blast end learned a few new trails. I was having motor problems with the buggy and lost a cylinder but I will get it fixed and be back. Thanks for letting me ride with you all and hope to do it again.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff D View Post
                          It was nice to meet some of the CORE guys. I had a blast end learned a few new trails. I was having motor problems with the buggy and lost a cylinder but I will get it fixed and be back. Thanks for letting me ride with you all and hope to do it again.
                          That buggy is so cool. I love it

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
                          91 fj 80 on 37 Nitto Muds with a 10k winch. Cage and sliders coming soon.

Comment

Working...
                          X