No announcement yet.

Super Sunday Fun Run, DTOR, Feb 4th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And finally a few of another group, apparently from ATO. We saw them at the rest stop in the morning, and a few times through the day. Their JKs were fancy...
    Attached Files
    DIRTY DEEDS, DONE DIRT CHEAP
    Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stranger

Comment

Originally posted by WrenchMonkey View Post
      And finally a few of another group, apparently from ATO. We saw them at the rest stop in the morning, and a few times through the day. Their JKs were fancy...
      You mean were fancy...

Comment

Glad i decided to go riding at my bros place instead. We rode about 4 hrs. Spent some time looking for some fun stuff. Was frozen most of the day, so not much mud. What little mud we found got washed off in the creek. All in all a good time. Rzr came home cleaner that it left.

Last edited by 93 Krawler; 02-05-2018, 09:24 PM.

Comment

Dirty Turtle is pretty hideous after a lot of rain.
          Attached Files
          I hate mud!

Comment

After the last big hillclimb, I limped mine back to the trailer, making a gawdawful grinding noise that I was afraid was my front axle, finally giving up.

Pulled it apart this week, and didn't find anything horrible. Test drove it again today, with the front shafts pulled, and it still did it.

Started looking at the rear axle instead, and discovered that I had picked up a rock the size of a football, and got it lodged between my fenderwell, leaf spring, and left rear tire.
            Attached Files
            DIRTY DEEDS, DONE DIRT CHEAP
            Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stranger

Comment

Working...
            X