No announcement yet.

SXS Rush trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Neither works for me but don't let that stop anyone. I'll catch the next one
    www.offroadohio.com
    www.facebook.com/offroadohio1
    www.youtube.com/offroadohio1
    www.photobucket.com/offroadohio

Comment

I could do the July 16th weekend.

Comment

Can anyone else do the 16th?

Comment

Originally posted by JeffK5 View Post
          I'm not a member but if the dates workout me and a couple SxS buddies of mine might head down the same time.
          Will the July 16th weekend work for you Jeff? Looks like we got 3-4 going now. I'd like to leave Friday morning around 9am.

Comment

Originally posted by 93 Krawler View Post
            Will the July 16th weekend work for you Jeff? Looks like we got 3-4 going now. I'd like to leave Friday morning around 9am.
            Sorry..family and I will be out west.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffK5 View Post
              Sorry..family and I will be out west.

Maybe next time.

Looks like my neighbor is going after work Friday. 👍

Comment

I may see about putting a group together for the last weekend of July or the first weekend of August
                www.offroadohio.com
                www.facebook.com/offroadohio1
                www.youtube.com/offroadohio1
                www.photobucket.com/offroadohio

Comment

Originally posted by 93 Krawler View Post
                  I will look at getting Friday off work. Talked with my buddy and he has to check his, and his GF's, schedule to see if they could do the same. Otherwise they would probably head down Friday afternoon/evening.

Comment

I ordered a front and rear axle shaft as spares in case i break one. I figure im due for one to break...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

I may go for a day or 2 if that is ok. You guys camping at the park?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 94Dodge Truggy View Post
                        I may go for a day or 2 if that is ok. You guys camping at the park?
                        You are more than welcome to join us. Yes, we are camping in the park. Where will depend on if it's real muddy. Shoot me a text when you get there unless you want to roll with us Friday morning. Some of us will meet at the Meijer on 32 right off 275 around 10am.

Comment

Had a good time this weekend. I thought the weather was decent compared to what it could have been. We had a little shower Friday night and Saturday morning which helped keep the dust and the temperatures down a little.

Here's a rundown of who ran with us:

Myself - Kawasaki Teryx4 800
                          Kevin - Polaris RZR 900XP
                          Walt (Kevin's neighbor) - Polaris RZR4 900S
                          Chris - Polaris RZR 1000XP
                          Ethan (knows Chris) - Artic Cat Wildcat 1000
                          Roy (knows me) - Yamaha Viking 700
                          Mark - rock buggy

Kevin and myself arrived around 1 on Friday and rode around a little while waiting on the others. Rest of the group started showing up later that afternoon or evening. I set my trip meter at the start of the riding but hit the wrong button Friday night and reset everything. We did have a night run and stayed out until probably close to midnight on Friday.

Comment

Working...
                          X