2011 xp900

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2011 xp900

Due to some health problems I'm looking at selling my SxS and getting back into a fullsize rig.

$11,000 firm or do some trading.

I'll describe what I've got..

2011 XP9 non-ES with around 745miles and 45 hours. , never flipped, flopped or mudded but has the normal scuffs and scratches. The '11 XP900 had the dry sump motor and supposedly were much more durable and don't suffer from the oil starvation problems of wet sump XP motors.

It's been through the Polaris recall and has the upgraded firewall. Its had Mobil1 in it since new.

Parts list :
    Blingstar front bumper
    Polaris doors
    EMP aluminium A-arm,trailing arm and engine skid plates
    Homemade halo cage
    20" LED bar & convex DuneLand desert mirror
    New Alba arched rear radius rods with cromo FK rod ends ..no junk heims.
    Polaris XPK1 seats and Crow harnesses
    Alba Stage 1 engine kit with in box air filters. With the OEM stuff also.
    6- 28x10x14 Bajacross tires all mounted on Hiper carbon composite double beadlock wheels. I lightly grooved the two rear tires just messing around but the stuff on the SxS is all in very good shape with 80-90 tread..two spares combos have never seen dirt.

Just added power steering so now it's a unofficial ES model..also bought a sheet of .125 Alu diamond tread for the roof but haven't got around to putting it on..
    Last edited by JeffK5; 10-03-2017, 12:51 PM.

Attached Files

Comment

Someone PMd about miles...looks like around 750..real low because I don't get to ride much.

Comment

How about $10,500

Comment

Working...
        X