• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• November Meeting Minutes

Guests/Friends: Ben Burwinkel and Bill Burwinkel

Treasurer report: We have money

General Club:
    Scott A introduced the 2013 officers: Scott Armstrong (flxratd), President; Scott Pater (94_Dodge Truggy), Vice President; Kris Vaught (fastford), Treasurer; Chris Hodges (gothodgie), Secretary; Lisa Lorts (tjjeepjeep), 1 yr Trustee; George Greve (krawlin85toy), 2 yr Trustee; Brody Jacobs, 3 yr Trustee.

Membership cards -- 2013 members will receive a membership card at the time of their renewal.

Dues change for 2014: Returning member who attend 4 meetings or runs during the 2013 year, fee is $30 ; renewal dues for returning member who did not attend 4 meetings or runs during the 2013 year, and without an approved hardship exception waiver, fee is $50 ; new members remain at $50. 2013 Membership Cards will have four signature lines for an officer to validate attendance at four meetings/runs. Hardship exception waiver process: The reason for the hardship exception must be presented to the officers by the March 2013 meeting, they will review/vote. Hardship exception can be distance to meeting, etc. Hardship exception waiver request should be emailed to CORE Secretary, Chris Hodges, at chris.hodges@cincyoffroad.com or PM to gothodgie, by Feb 14th, 2014. He will present it to the officers and notify the member of the decision.

Cavalcade of Customs entry for club? Not in 2013. We are focused in 2013 to increase existing member participation rather than expanding the number of members.

2013 CORE Calendar – Chris Hodges will be creating. Members who wish to be included should send the picture they want included to him at chris.hodges@cincyoffroad.com . Deadline for receipt is 12/3.

Holiday/Christmas Party – Nov 30 at 7pm – Hodgie asking for a count by 11/26, if anyone there that hasn’t posted up yet. Thread in member section with details. Reminder: no December meeting. Will see everyone at the Party on the 30th or at the January meeting on 1/7/2013.

2013 Trail Run List will be assembled at this year’s officer meeting. Anyone with ideas of where to do monthly runs, feel free to start a thread in the Member section.

4x4s For A Cause/Benefit:
    Check given to One Way Farm by Scott Armstrong, President, and Kris Vaught, Treasurer. One Way Farm very thankful and appreciative.

Big Rock trail finding update - A group of us spent the day at Big Rock trying to find and map the trails. We spent most of the day on the right side of the park. I was surprised to find out it was 2.4 miles from the back property line to the parking lot. It would take several more trips to get it mapped out on the GPS. There were a lot of trails I'd never been on. Most of the trails there are good cruising trails, not anything that most rigs couldn't handle. There is a perimeter trail I hadn't traveled all the way around. I think we did about 4 miles of it. We found plenty of killer hill climbs. One of my favorite trails, the by pass, is covered with downed trees from the trail they cut next to it. I would like to get a group together and clear that trail sometime soon. It looks like most of the good stuff for the benefit would be on the right side by the creek. I'm hoping to find some more good stuff the next time we go.

Monthly Runs:
    October – Harlan
    November – Tour update – dual pink hook award: to Dustin Reed for Sat & Chris Hodges for Sun.
    Hangover Run Jan 1 at Big Rock
    Last edited by 93 Krawler; 11-12-2012, 07:03 PM. Reason: Big Rock trail finding update
    I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

all sounds good wish I could have made it to the meeting
    86 Ford Bronco

Comment

i made zuki melt does that count as 1 run? lol

Comment

Sorry guys missed out on another meeting....ugh. I will be at the next meeting and hopefully the hangover run.
        --------
        O____O
        (O|||||||O)
        --O---O--

Comment

Originally posted by began View Post
          Sorry guys missed out on another meeting....ugh. I will be at the next meeting and hopefully the hangover run.
          FYI -- I have a tee shirt for you too. Soon Hodgie will have a tee shirt for you. lol
          I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

Originally posted by tjjeepjeep View Post
            FYI -- I have a tee shirt for you too. Soon Hodgie will have a tee shirt for you. lol
            i'll try to get it ASAP. My kids are playing the National Anthem at the Cyclones Game on the 30th so i wont be able to make it to the party.
            --------
            O____O
            (O|||||||O)
            --O---O--

Comment

Originally posted by began View Post
              i'll try to get it ASAP. My kids are playing the National Anthem at the Cyclones Game on the 30th so i wont be able to make it to the party.
              That's fun. I used to love to go the Cyclones game. Great sport & fun time.

Comment

Originally posted by tjjeepjeep View Post
                That's fun. I used to love to go the Cyclones game. Great sport & fun time.

Comment

Working...
                X