T350 to Dana 300???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T350 to Dana 300???

Isn't there a factory adaptor that bolts the two together? Something like a 700R4 to a 208??? I'm running a T350,yota case and Dana 300 now, but I'm thinking about dropping to 1 case with 4 to1s.

Yes the 700r4 to 208 adapter will work. The 700r4 to 241 adapter works as well. You will still need to buy a spud shaft to mate the two together though. The th350 output only sticks out like .75" and is 27 spline stock. The dana 300 input is 23 spline stock. Im trying to do it now. I can tell you the adapter lines up with the exception of one hole on the transfer case side. If you find a way to get a company (AA, Novak, or JB) to sell you just the spud shaft, let me know how you did it. They only want to sell the whole kit which is like $500. They are the only thing holding my project back right now.

For pictures and more, go to Pirate and search for patoyee or however he spells it.

Comment

Thanks man! I googled it and found this link

http://www.patooyee.com/350toatlas/350toatlas.htm

Comment

I've got a turbo 350 to a dana 300. I believe I used the 700r4 to 208 adapter. I called Advance and told them I bought one of there adapters at a swap meet and it was missing the spud shaft. They sold me one no questions asked.
        Willys buggy 4.3, 350 trans, toy axles, linked suspension, air shocks

Comment

Just an update for anyone who's interested. I ordered the spud shaft from AA last week. Its the one in kit #50-6304. The part number is 52-6302. It arrived today and fits. The shaft cost me $150 shipped because "mine broke". A shaft regularly runs $207. No real world experience yet because my Jeep still doesnt run but good news for those of us that dont have $500 to blow on adapters

Comment

Originally posted by 33TJ97 View Post
            Just an update for anyone who's interested. I ordered the spud shaft from AA last week. Its the one in kit #50-6304. The part number is 52-6302. It arrived today and fits. The shaft cost me $150 shipped because "mine broke". A shaft regularly runs $207. No real world experience yet because my Jeep still doesnt run but good news for those of us that dont have $500 to blow on adapters
            Did they ask for numbers or anything from your adaptor or could I just call and tell them some BS about how my 600HP 54" tired monster broke the shaft and I need a new one? lol

Comment

I told them I had their th350 to dana 300 adapter and he found the part numbers. I made up a BS story about how I broke the rear output in the transfer case and destroyed my driveshaft. I told him that the wreckage twisted the splines in the spud shaft. I said that I was very pleased with their adapter and would just like to replace the spud shaft. He tried to look up my name in his system and of course didnt find it. It didnt bother him. Of course I spoon fed him more BS about how I run lots of their products and have been very happy with the company. I found it quite amusing.

All in all my complete adapter cost me $180 with the housing, shaft, and various bolts.

Comment

So yer coming on here and bragging about how you lied to them to get yourself a discount and screw them out of their parts? ****ish thing to do... but if you must do it, keep it to yourself.

Comment

I'm sure our vendors on here appreciate the heads up regarding your business practices though.
                  I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

I told them the truth on why I wanted it in an email. They ignored me. I consider that a ****ish thing to do.
                    Also, I didnt know there was a discount. I was assuming it would be about 220. He brought it up so im not gonna ask him to raise the price.
                    Considering the hoops I had to jump through with multiple companys, I dont feel bad at all. He got my business in the end

Comment

whatever it takes to feel better about yerself...

Comment

Originally posted by carwash View Post
                        whatever it takes to feel better about yerself...
                        And you want to deal with customers like this?

if i am not currently offending you, i will be shortly.

Comment

nope, that's what I'm saying.

Comment

Working...
                          X