Tire tubes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tire tubes

I've got some dry rotten 36 swampers that I need to sell or run tubes. Anyone running tubes? issues? where can I get some at? ~Phil
    86 Sami buggy, Locked, CJ/RUF with missing links, Polaris Predator Carb, Yota powersteering and axles, 36's

I ran one and got it from Gateway Tire Company on the corner of 747 and Cresentville Rd in Springdale.
    88 XJ - 5" lift - 35" BFG's - Bumpers - Rock Rails - Homebrewed OBA - Roof Rack - Tube Doors - Trimmed - Dented

87 XJ - D44 - Disco D30 - 235's - 231TC - Stock for now

Comment

did you have any trouble with the tube valve stem slipping out of the whole?
      86 Sami buggy, Locked, CJ/RUF with missing links, Polaris Predator Carb, Yota powersteering and axles, 36's

Comment

I'm running one in my 39.5 Irok , I did have some trouble with the valve stem at first , then I found out I had the tube in backwards ...... You can get them as stated about at Gateway or Dempster tire in Middletown ( they will have to order it ) .

Comment

I know a few people that run them.
          They bought them from tractor supply.
          They seem to work fine.
          BYAAH!!!

Comment

i run them in every thing............if u cut a side wall u can still wheel

put a small hose clamp on the valve stem for ins., and this also helps airing up................ but if you put the tube in right they dont move lol
            sigpicI EAT BURRITOS ON EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I ran one once in a 33. Blew out the first time I went down the road. Could have been an installation problem but a tire shop put it in.
              91 fj 80 on 37 Nitto Muds with a 10k winch. Cage and sliders coming soon.

Comment

Phil I've always ran tubed tires and get them from Affordable Tire here in Greenville if he don't have it in stock and you order by about 10:00am he will have them that day by 2:30 usually. Also have you been back down to harlan again lately? I don't even have the gade anymore traded it off for a rhino
                91 Geota Exo'd on 35" Tractors etc.
                06 Rhino 660 SE
                Courageous Offroad Ministries
                http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Cou...27565957345163

Comment

One of our distributers had tubes, tried them yesterday and seem to work fine. Yea, I've been to Harlan a few times since you came. More geared towards trucks now though, seems like you are too. I'm going to Wellsville this saturday and we're going down to harlan for southen shine weekend next month. Should have traded the renegade for a RZR! We would have given you a good deal! Let me know when you want this Robby Gordan RZR 4 in our showroom, we'll trade that rhino in on it.

Comment

Gateway carries a bolt in style (Hi Pressure Valve) that are much stronger also. The rubber is thicker and the valve is 1000 times stronger. I have been buying them for years. Just let them know what it's for and they'll hook you up. Expect $20-$25 for the better tubes.
                    06 TJ, 8.8 Aussied, 4.88's and 35" KM2's

Comment

Originally posted by philjbergman View Post
                      One of our distributers had tubes, tried them yesterday and seem to work fine. Yea, I've been to Harlan a few times since you came. More geared towards trucks now though, seems like you are too. I'm going to Wellsville this saturday and we're going down to harlan for southen shine weekend next month. Should have traded the renegade for a RZR! We would have given you a good deal! Let me know when you want this Robby Gordan RZR 4 in our showroom, we'll trade that rhino in on it.
                      I ended up just swapping the loan collateral over to the rhino and keeping the loan unchanged, I would like something with more power, but this will be paid for come February and in the next 2 months will putting an exo on it as well as a cage in the rear. I like the RZR4, only seen one on the trails once and seemed like the wheelbase was way too long for the limited ground clearance that they have for trails around here might be nice in the dunes though. Sounds like your sami has made a lot of progress since the last time I seen it. I am picking up my tracker tomorrow and taking it on a shakedown trip to haspin this weekend to try out the massive amount of upgrades that have been done to it since late last year. Was going to go to Spring Shine, however it didn't work out, but am going to Crawl 4 Christ in June at harlan and Fall Crawl for sure
                      06 Rhino 660 SE

Comment

Yea, I know what ya mean. You have any pics of your tracker? Sounds like your a few upgrades ahead of me. Heres a pic of my sami, just had a shakedown run at my buddies house. Tires rub too much on the front, I'm going to put CJ springs on the front. Having some trouble with my power steering too... can't quite put my finger on it. We will have to wheel togeather again sometime.
                        Attached Files

Comment

With the 3" TG front springs can't seem to get them to flex much, but otherwide kept killing stock and OME springs atleast these hold up. Finally got it wheelable and is bound to hit the trail next weekend.

06 Rhino 660 SE

Comment

Originally posted by philjbergman View Post
                            Yea, I know what ya mean. You have any pics of your tracker? Sounds like your a few upgrades ahead of me. Heres a pic of my sami, just had a shakedown run at my buddies house. Tires rub too much on the front, I'm going to put CJ springs on the front. Having some trouble with my power steering too... can't quite put my finger on it. We will have to wheel togeather again sometime.
                            hey phill trythis little mod ont he tracker ps if that is what u have.
                            http://www.leroys4wd.com/modules.php...viewtopic&t=19

I did mine and works well. i did the Master cylinder upgrade with a Subaru MC and works well...write up below.
                            http://www.leroys4wd.com/modules.php...iewtopic&t=257

John show off..
                            Thanks,
                            67fastback

-------------
                            84 Honda cr60r - for sale
                            87 Honda 200sx - for sale
                            67 Mustang fastback - under restoration MCA #63430
                            04 Silverado 2500 crew cab
                            87 sami - "SPLAT"
                            87 sami tin top - "Blue Fire"
                            88 sami - "Squirt"

My New Video Channel -http://www.youtube.com/PhillbillyProduction

My Video Channel - http://www.youtube.com/justworkn

Comment

Working...
                            X