my new toy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 93 Krawler View Post
    Wet sand?? Let the tree branches sand it for ya.
    a lot of overspray, need to try and make it look like I knew what i was doing.

Comment

• Originally posted by krawlin85toy View Post
      a lot of overspray, need to try and make it look like I knew what i was doing.
      good luck we know better
      One of these days Zuk 2.0

Comment

• Originally posted by Flxratd View Post
        good luck we know better
        Next time you can paint!!! and i'll watch..

Comment

• heck yeah but the paint i use allready comes premixed. something like cap resembles contents

Comment

• thats the easy way out, need to paint with a paint gun and then contents are what you mix.rattle cans are cool if you want a flat color!!,and rusty buttons ....

Comment

• Originally posted by krawlin85toy View Post
              thats the easy way out, need to paint with a paint gun and then contents are what you mix.rattle cans are cool if you want a flat color!!,and rusty buttons ....
              you sir have hit the nail on the head there.

Comment

• George, Did you get to put in the "little surprize" in the paint? Looks really good regardless!
                MODS- A Bunch Of Stuff That Seems To Get Me In Alot Of Trouble...

Comment

• Originally posted by 944drsk View Post
                  George, Did you get to put in the "little surprize" in the paint? Looks really good regardless!
                  No the graphics were not finished yet:mad:, not sure if i will use them again or find some else to do my vinyl. They have had more than a month to get them ready, and still nothing,when i talked to them last week said it wasnt going to happen.:mad:...
                  Thanks I am starting to feel like I have gotten something done.

Comment

• Great work George! Good luck at the event this weekend!
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by 94Dodge Truggy View Post
                      Great work George! Good luck at the event this weekend!
                      What your not going!!! I was hoping to share a box of cheese-its with ya.

Comment

• these are the latest pics I have,before the body got some unexpected dings!!. The first trip out was Badlands for Zukimelt. I knew there would be some tuning of the rear shocks.I had a good time,and thanks to all the late night work and help from all, would have never been able to make it otherwise..
                        Hope you enjoy. Have a few things more I would like to get done in near future,full exco cage!!! may need that!!!:o
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Man that's a good lookin rig...

Bravo!

Robert
                          DIRTY DEEDS, DONE DIRT CHEAP
                          Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stranger

Comment

• Seen it at the melt and it looked great the full exo would definately be a good plan to keep that all that body work looking good
                            91 Geota Exo'd on 35" Tractors etc.
                            06 Rhino 660 SE
                            Courageous Offroad Ministries
                            http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Cou...27565957345163

Comment

• Hey, those pics are BS... "Before scratches"

Get your new shocks yet? You should go to Big Rock the 30th and do some birthday wheelin with me and Tim.

Comment

• That came out awesome! Lots of effort into it obviously
                                my next rig will be on the trail before zuk 2.0 will

Comment

Working...
                                X