No announcement yet.

Harlan fall crawl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will also be heading down......thursday morning/afternoon. Camping on Evarts side
    1985 4runner "Redneck Gigalo"

Comment

Originally posted by 67fastback View Post
      Im heading down thursday morning early from Cincinnati..
      Stay Everts side above gas station!
      We're leaving thrus. evening. We'll b in the 30' camper plugged into the office for the cabins
      sigpicI EAT BURRITOS ON EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by cheapthrills49 View Post
        We're leaving thrus. evening. We'll b in the 30' camper plugged into the office for the cabins
        u talkin buddys chevron? i n there thurs bout noon, i swing in hav a cold 1
        SMITH BUILT PERIOD

Comment

Originally posted by twiztedzuki View Post
          or 2......or 3.............or 4 ..... I cant wait!!!

Comment

rite rite!! maybe a mason jar, the lid dont go back on!! lmao
            SMITH BUILT PERIOD

Comment

Bubba hide the lid till its empty.lol

Comment

Originally posted by twiztedzuki View Post
                Yup, and I'm always ready for jar!!!
                I'll prob have some peach and Apple pie.......gotta have something to warm ur innards

Comment

Originally posted by u&k metal works View Post
                  What are the dates
                  Zac how's your work sech. lookin? I going to make it down......time to show that new cummins I funded the mountains of Ky. Lol

Comment

looks like most of the gang i ride with has backed out for this trip... so if anyone needs a few sami's to tag along let me know..I am bring the kids and gf.. so she will be driving squirt if I can get it fixed before then..

I will be up above the gas station.. heading down thursday morning but could change due to kids and school.. gf still working out details...:confused:
                    Thanks,
                    67fastback

-------------
                    84 Honda cr60r - for sale
                    87 Honda 200sx - for sale
                    67 Mustang fastback - under restoration MCA #63430
                    04 Silverado 2500 crew cab
                    87 sami - "SPLAT"
                    87 sami tin top - "Blue Fire"
                    88 sami - "Squirt"

My New Video Channel -http://www.youtube.com/PhillbillyProduction

My Video Channel - http://www.youtube.com/justworkn

Comment

We should b pulling in before midnight on Thursday (fingers crossed) with no BS on the way. 3 goosenecks, 6 rigs and a 30' camper
                      I swaped out my 12 bolt H1 set-ups (still with rubber runflats) with a buddy's stock Cummins wheels and tires .......went from 7.5mpg to 14.1mpg on my way home from his shop lol. Ready to pull the camper now

Fastback ......I know ur name cuz we've done some wheelin/partying at bubba's, but can't think of it now. Your more than welcome to tag along with us. none of us are bringing our kids so we tend to cut loose .......but we can probably maintain for the family lol

Comment

Lookin like I'm out. Need to get the 3link done this week but probably won't be done.
                        BYAAH!!!

Comment

Just got back from Harlan. They pushed a bunch of dirt in front of the waterfall and covered about 3/4 of it. All you got now is all the way to the left by the tree.

They added a few more obsticals too. Hope you guys have better luck than we did. There was broken parts everywhere...

Comment

Originally posted by 93 Krawler View Post
                            Just got back from Harlan. They pushed a bunch of dirt in front of the waterfall and covered about 3/4 of it. All you got now is all the way to the left by the tree.

They added a few more obsticals too. Hope you guys have better luck than we did. There was broken parts everywhere...
                            Broken parts? Power steering?

See a big group of JK's there?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 93 Krawler View Post

WTF are they doing? The right side was doable for someone on a fairly decent build. I know Harlan is a hardcore rig paradise, but how many seriously built up rigs are out there versus the mildly to mid built guys on 33-35" tires? There is nothing in Harlan anymore for anyone unless you're a minimum of 40s on tons... and that's pushing it. So if you're not hardcore, you're stuck riding around on smooth gravel roads. There is nothing in between. Last I heard even something as easy as Fish Fossil has gotten near impossible to get out on the exit.
                              Just another three linked stretched '95 YJ on 38s with a bunch of stuff scattered on the garage floor.

Comment

Originally posted by 94Dodge Truggy View Post
                                Broken parts? Power steering?

See a big group of JK's there?
                                I cracked a front main leaf on lower profanity. Everyone in the group had problems.

Yes, there was a huge group of JK's there. They were taking tons of pics of me dragging Terry's Jeep back with no front wheel. He broke at the top of upper profanity. Took 3hrs to get back to camp.

Originally posted by coachholland View Post
                                WTF are they doing? The right side was doable for someone on a fairly decent build. I know Harlan is a hardcore rig paradise, but how many seriously built up rigs are out there versus the mildly to mid built guys on 33-35" tires? There is nothing in Harlan anymore for anyone unless you're a minimum of 40s on tons... and that's pushing it. So if you're not hardcore, you're stuck riding around on smooth gravel roads. There is nothing in between. Last I heard even something as easy as Fish Fossil has gotten near impossible to get out on the exit.
                                Instead of filling in at the waterfall, they should have filled in the giant wheel ruts at the exit of Fish Fossil. You need some monster tires to get out. Most of the #4 trails are doable by mild rigs. Some of the 4's are heading to 5's though.

Comment

Working...
                                X