• Game changer!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WBm3...1&feature=plcp

Guyust have deep pockets

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

Comment

HA HA you that guy now!!!!! Get to work on your own and stop swinging!:p

Comment

Originally posted by Nuts View Post
        HA HA you that guy now!!!!! Get to work on your own and stop swinging!:p
        This is coming from your poor ass! Lol

Comment

that is a hell of a rig deep pockets i dont think that really discribes it lol cant wait to see it in action should be a good show

Comment

not as good looking as showtime but I bet it'll out perform. at this point I'd be willing to bet that he gets quite a deal on his big name parts...
            ------------------------------------

my rig

Comment

Yeah. Looks a lot more "crammed" into it. Sounds mean

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

Comment

Should be entertaining.

Its pretty impressive " I kept breaking atlas transfer cases"

Im gonna guess that a lot of it at this point is sponsored due to the big name. Companies are probably afraid to put their name on his rigs though in fear he will continually destroy their parts lol.
                BYAAH!!!

Comment

Using a pro fab t case now. I use one in my pulling trk. Put it in 2 yrs ago an bulletproof an bigger than most. Yeah its pricey......

Comment

Originally posted by Sonnybob View Post
                    Using a pro fab t case now. I use one in my pulling trk. Put it in 2 yrs ago an bulletproof an bigger than most. Yeah its pricey......
                    From what I understand they bout half price of an atlas but could be wrong?
                    S10 with a few air shocks..

Comment

I still like Fat Girl. These newer rigs are too busy in design for me.

Comment

The flames are a bit odd on the rig. I like the days of flourescent pink, green and blue on the rigs he had. That way you can see him quickly to get out of the way promptly!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by humpy View Post
                          From what I understand they bout half price of an atlas but could be wrong?
                          Up here in Pa. They use them in the mud trucks there about the same price as the atlas maybe even a little more.

Comment

From profab site u can get one for right at $2000 I think... An atlas with the upgraded chromo gears and 32 spline outputs is 3-3500 I'm pretty sure... The direct case is sweet.. The option to change ratios by pulling the cover is bad ass and looks like set of gears is only bout $200... I bet if that case holds up it's gonna explode into the offroad world
                            S10 with a few air shocks..

Comment

Originally posted by Trigger View Post
                              I still like Fat Girl. These newer rigs are too busy in design for me.
                              fat girl may not have been as fast but i bet she was more comfortable
                              ------------------------------------

my rig

Comment

Working...
                              X