No announcement yet.

People with signs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If the guy is hungry, take them to get some food.. Most will turn you down if they are fake.. Try to get to know them...
    Saw one guy swap out with his friend down by the stadium, hoped on a bike and road away..
    Thanks,
    67fastback

-------------
    84 Honda cr60r - for sale
    87 Honda 200sx - for sale
    67 Mustang fastback - under restoration MCA #63430
    04 Silverado 2500 crew cab
    87 sami - "SPLAT"
    87 sami tin top - "Blue Fire"
    88 sami - "Squirt"

My New Video Channel -http://www.youtube.com/PhillbillyProduction

My Video Channel - http://www.youtube.com/justworkn

Comment

I had a guy downtown onetime bumming money for food. I had just stopped at KFC and had some extra chicken fingers so I gave them to him. He took them and walked away I watched him through them away at the next trash can. I went back over to him and said something about it and he said they fell on the ground if I was so low I had to bum for money to eat I definitely wouldn't through away a handout that fell on the ground.
      There was another guy that had the sign "Why lie I Need A beer" I gave him some money for his honesty
      I have also noticed your seeing more women out with signs these days
      86 Ford Bronco

Comment

I ve given a guy with a sign by the reds stadium money everytime i go to a game, his sign, "Why lie, I need beer", other than that never give money to any of the other people. I ve gotta work to make, why not them?

Comment

I never give out money, I always tell them I only carry 100 dollars bills.

Comment

I usually tell themn I have some work around the house they cna do in trade for a nice home cooked meal and a warm place to sleep for the night. Have yet to have anyone accept.
            www.offroadohio.com
            www.facebook.com/offroadohio1
            www.youtube.com/offroadohio1
            www.photobucket.com/offroadohio

Comment

I see to much of it working in Clifton. You can't go get fuel around there without somebody asking for money.

Comment

Originally posted by offroadohio View Post
                I usually tell themn I have some work around the house they cna do in trade for a nice home cooked meal and a warm place to sleep for the night. Have yet to have anyone accept.
                that is awesome.

There was a bum at the corner one day when I went through the McD's drive thru... they gave me and extra burger so I gave it to him... thats the most and I have or will do. A couple weeks later I was in that same area and saw someone else give him a sack of food, he took it and hid it behind a hedge row and went right back to bumming.
                ------------------------------------

my rig

Comment

Ive given one bum money. He was outside a black label concert.

His sign said "Give me money or I will kick you in the face"

He didnt have legs and was in a wheelchair..... Made me laugh so I threw him a few bucks.
                  BYAAH!!!

Comment

That's funny.May have done the same....

Maybe
                    Just a 200 dollar cherokee that wouldn't start ..
                    Ten years later same chrome grille ..

Comment

Originally posted by frankensteinxj View Post
                      Ive given one bum money. He was outside a black label concert.

His sign said "Give me money or I will kick you in the face"

He didnt have legs and was in a wheelchair..... Made me laugh so I threw him a few bucks.
                      That one made me really lol not just the fake type lol... Lmao
                      Dont look @ me in that tone of voice or I WILL PUNCH YOU IN THE SHIRT! :mad:

Comment

I don't have any extra cash anyway ... King Hussein assigned me a inner city crackwhore and her litter to support!

LOL !! That is funny stuff. I think I supported a bunch of useless crackwhores who needed the OBAMA phone. Someone has to pay for that $hit!!

Comment

Working...
                        X