No announcement yet.

Rush Trail Clearing April 10th -12th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know about camping down where we usually do with all this rain. It's gonna be a swamp... We will have to scout for a good place to camp.

Comment

On the hill, where you me n Jim were last summer.
      DIRTY DEEDS, DONE DIRT CHEAP
      Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stranger

Comment

The op is still a go. I should hit the parking lot between 0930 and 1000 hours Saturday. I am planning to leave trailer and tow rig there. I'm bringing chain saw and firewood.

If I get there late and you are on the trail on what CB channel can I catch you?
        Facta, non Verba. 2001 Wrangler
        2000 Wrangler TJ
        1967 CJ5A
        2004 Tow rig

Comment

As long as it doesn't rain much tonight or tomorrow it shouldn't be too bad, it has rained a little each day this week but not much

Comment

Originally posted by Flint View Post
            The op is still a go. I should hit the parking lot between 0930 and 1000 hours Saturday. I am planning to leave trailer and tow rig there. I'm bringing chain saw and firewood.

If I get there late and you are on the trail on what CB channel can I catch you?
            We will be on 12. See ya there.

Comment

Originally posted by WrenchMonkey View Post
              On the hill, where you me n Jim were last summer.
              I dunno, that hill kinda sucked too... We'll figure something out.

Comment

It was a great weekend. Thanks for letting me tag along.
                Facta, non Verba. 2001 Wrangler
                2000 Wrangler TJ
                1967 CJ5A
                2004 Tow rig

Comment

Had a great time riding with you guys this weekend, hope everyone made it home ok

Comment

Pics ? Videos ?
                    No need for a Winch...You just have to make it !!

Comment

Wish I could have gone but both boys had their first flag football game on Saturday. It's actually a good thing because the tow rig broke down on Friday. Decided to drive it to work as it's been sitting in the garage for awhile. Got in it to drive home and it started clanging, banging, and binding up bad. Borrowed another truck to pull my trailer and hauled it home this weekend. Pretty sure the right front wheel bearing assembly (unit bearing) is completely shot. There is a LOT of play when wiggling that tire and it's not in the balljoints or anything else.

Comment

Originally posted by blazerbrad View Post
                        Wish I could have gone but both boys had their first flag football game on Saturday. It's actually a good thing because the tow rig broke down on Friday. Decided to drive it to work as it's been sitting in the garage for awhile. Got in it to drive home and it started clanging, banging, and binding up bad. Borrowed another truck to pull my trailer and hauled it home this weekend. Pretty sure the right front wheel bearing assembly (unit bearing) is completely shot. There is a LOT of play when wiggling that tire and it's not in the balljoints or anything else.
                        You were blessed with luck then, ain't nothing like packing up your rig and all your gear with a big smile heading out to wheel and have something like that happen... I know someone who had luck like that a few months back that was pretty costly
                        No need for a Winch...You just have to make it !!

Comment

Thanks again for coming down and helping us scout new play spots. I only got 3 pics and 3 videos.

Comment

Another fun weekend of trail clearing. Some wheeling, some carnage, some trail clearing with good friends. Rush is coming along nicely, everytime we go back there are more good trails to hit. I can't wait to go back.

a few pics.

the whole album
                            http://s969.photobucket.com/user/bsc...20April%202015

Comment

Originally posted by uglyoffroad View Post
                              Definity get a sign and post up what trail number it is off. We will look for it and try to get it worn it a bit more.
                              We cut a new entrance to the trail and put a small marker (only thing we had on us) on a limb. It's on trail 2. We also cut a trail on the 3 pole side down around the trail that cupcake is on.

Click image for larger version

Name:	WP_20150411_19_28_19_Pro.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	106.2 KB
ID:	71683

Name:	WP_20150411_19_28_25_Pro.jpg
Size:	184.7 KB
ID:	71684

Name:	WP_20150411_19_28_25_Pro__highres.jpg
Size:	154.5 KB
ID:	71685

Comment

Mark rolling through Arroc Garden
                                [ATTACH]8123[/ATTACH]

Mark, Jim and I on 5 guys
                                [ATTACH]8124[/ATTACH]
                                [ATTACH]8125[/ATTACH]

Tony "Flint" going up Rock God
                                [ATTACH]8126[/ATTACH]
                                Last edited by 93 Krawler; 04-14-2015, 08:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X