Nov – Rocked to the CORE Tour: 11/3 & 11/4 – Sat @ Haspin & Sun @ Big Rock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nov – Rocked to the CORE Tour: 11/3 & 11/4 – Sat @ Haspin & Sun @ Big Rock

who's going and wants to trailer queen with me.
    sigpic

Keep them on all 4's

Gonna try to make it out to Big rock Sunday as long as my junk is broke from Bubba fest on Saturday.
    JT Jones

83 Toyota - beater
    87 Toyota Truggy

Comment

I'm always in.... last year was a blast
      If you don't want it broke, don't let me drive it....

Comment

I'm planning on wheeling both days.If the weather is good,I may camp..

Nick
        Just a 200 dollar cherokee that wouldn't start ..
        Ten years later same chrome grille ..

Comment

We will be discussing plans for this at the meeting. We have talked a few options and will formalize them Monday. Date won't change though, for planning.
          I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

I'm likely in. I can go either way depending on everyone else. Probably less gas to trailer though
            91 fj 80 on 37 Nitto Muds with a 10k winch. Cage and sliders coming soon.

Comment

So just curious what is going on with this? I know I know show up to a meeting and you will find out but I am ALWAYS working unfortunately. But I would like to go. Its always fun.

Comment

Plan is to run Haspin Saturday 11/3, drive to Big Rock that evening and run Big Rock on Sunday 11/4. Still working on arrival times, etc.
                I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

I am going to plan on being there. I might see if I can get Jesse Reid to come along with his cj5.

Comment

I am planning on the haspin trip. Big rock is in question still
                    sigpic

Keep them on all 4's

Comment

I'm in again. The g/f is a maybe, and the pups are probably a no-go...

Last year some of us hardcore/fools camped at Haspin Friday night, too. Is that not the plan this year?

Like Nick said, may depend on the weather. But I'll probably camp BigRick either way..

Robert
                      DIRTY DEEDS, DONE DIRT CHEAP
                      Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stranger

Comment

The plan is to be at Haspin after work on friday around 5pm. Get set up at the "shoe tree" and set out for a night run at dark and maybe wheel all night. Then at 9:30 am saturday we will leave from the shoe tree for a trail run. If the group is 25+ large we will split up into 2 groups. The night run will be a challenging trip around the perimiter fence lines and ending up at "devils backbone". The night run is always a big hit and alot of fun so do not miss it! Bring your left over pumpkins for the pyrotechnics event that is stunning!

At around 6 or 8 pm we will set out for Big Rock for the next event and camp there and wheel all day sunday.

Post up if you plan on attending and I will keep a tally of going and not going participants.

Attending:

Truggy
                        Jeepmanjeff
                        Monkeystrong
                        Itbrokeagain
                        Coppertop
                        Tjrider
                        Jonesy
                        Wrenchmonkey
                        Comanchedude
                        Frankinsteinxj
                        Hodgie
                        93Krawler
                        Yellowjacket
                        Began
                        Underpowered
                        Redcj3a
                        Beergoggles009

Not attending:

Tjjeepjeep :p ?
                        Brody Jacobs
                        Billybob
                        Jimmyjoe
                        Sarge?
                        Carwash
                        Biggin96?
                        George?
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by 94Dodge Truggy; 10-29-2012, 07:20 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Night run... oh boy..guess i will have to get some heavy duty lighting on the MJ. im a go .
                          just don’t get stupid and stick a Chevy engine in your Jeep. Man I hate that

Comment

Well things just got interesting. The pinion nut on my rear was very loose. Replace the seal and torqued to 150 ftlbs per the fsm. Rear end locked up on me tonight. Pinion is cocked sideways. Looks like the bearing exploded. At least I have a spare third member.

Best picture I have

Comment

Whoops

Comment

Working...
                              X