No announcement yet.

Roofing,siding, gutters and decks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tried to get you to do my roof back in September but you never called or anything so I ended up with some hack to do the job. I guess its slowing down now for ya...............
    Romans 7-8

Comment

Originally posted by cincygman View Post
      Tried to get you to do my roof back in September but you never called or anything so I ended up with some hack to do the job. I guess its slowing down now for ya...............
      You shoulda waited for Jason...me and him played tag for awhile before I got my roof done.

I have to say I'm mostly to blame .. for the people that know me on CORE ... I don't do a good job calling people back..

But Jwend gave me a great deal and did a super fast and professional job ... he was $1-2K less than any of the major names in Cincy ..for the same work performed with the same brand and style of materials.

BTT^^^...

Jeff

Comment

Thanks Jeff!!

http://www.facebook.com/W.H.I.4awin

First person to like my page and send a a job Referral for a complete job (not repair) gets 500$ cash I will hand deliver!
        Dont look @ me in that tone of voice or I WILL PUNCH YOU IN THE SHIRT! :mad:

Comment

That really doesn't help me now...... :(
          Romans 7-8

Comment

Originally posted by cincygman View Post
            That really doesn't help me now...... :(
            sorry I missed you;don't recall ever getting a call or email. I remember you mentioned it when we were wheeling once but never got contact info from you.. if there are things that need to be fixed i can help you out.

Comment

Do you do metal roofs? Might have you come out and give me an estimate after the holidays.
              JT Jones

83 Toyota - beater
              87 Toyota Truggy

Comment

Sure do! Give me a call when ever, bids are free and i have time so just let me know and i can get over to ya

Comment

Having major issues with my phone carrier and the 800 number.. 859.609.5356 is my direct line call with any needs!!

Comment

I need a bid for a metal roof in Oklahoma.....:)

Comment

Originally posted by oklahomawelder View Post
                      I need a bid for a metal roof in Oklahoma.....:)
                      haha, If you want to pay my travel and lodge cost on top of the normal cost I am your man.. be expensive.

Jonesy how about that metal roof?

Comment

Originally posted by yellowjacket View Post
                        He dont do construction any more:( he sells used cars and wears a feathered hat
                        that is not a car salesman that is a pip!
                        Thanks,
                        67fastback

-------------
                        84 Honda cr60r - for sale
                        87 Honda 200sx - for sale
                        67 Mustang fastback - under restoration MCA #63430
                        04 Silverado 2500 crew cab
                        87 sami - "SPLAT"
                        87 sami tin top - "Blue Fire"
                        88 sami - "Squirt"

My New Video Channel -http://www.youtube.com/PhillbillyProduction

My Video Channel - http://www.youtube.com/justworkn

Comment

Ok I got my phone issues with the 888# fixxed, also you can call my sell 8596095356.. We are booking things now and have started to pick up.. call for your free estimate.. also I do have a Chimney division, we do wood burners, chimney repairs and sweeps... CALL NOW I need some money to pay a membership fee to the club

Comment

10% off any complete job (Roofing, Siding & Gutters) if booked before 3/1/12.

I am also going to do a 10% finders fee for any jobs that are reffered to me untill 3/1/12

Comment

We are on emergency call all weekend. If you have any damage and need your roof , siding, windows sealed we are here to help.. These are trying times and we are here to help.. 859.609.5356 available 24hrs a day untill things are back to normal

Comment

Working...
                              X