how to ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to ?

multi quote......press the quotes u want to use then what?
    help.a dumb ass
    what does it take?

they don't transfer down like the regular quotes..i don't know
    For you guys who can't drive, I have owned a frame rack for several years. Prices are based on your skill and ability to wreck it....

yes, that confuses a lot of people. if you look at the multi-quote button, it has a "+" sign on it. Click it to add that quote to the multi-quote "queue". After you click it, you will see that it now has a "-" symbol on it. You can deselect that post for multi-quote by pressing it again.

Now, after you have the posts clicked that you want to quote, you then press the large "post reply" button on the top or bottom of the thread, and it will take you to the new page with all of the posts you selected quoted in the field already. you can then put what you want in where you want?

make sense? try it!

Comment

Originally posted by fabricator View Post
      help.a dumb ass
      what does it take?

^ what a dumb ass ^

Originally posted by carwash View Post
      yes, that confuses a lot of people. if you look at the multi-quote button, it has a "+" sign on it. Click it to add that quote to the multi-quote "queue". After you click it, you will see that it now has a "-" symbol on it. You can deselect that post for multi-quote by pressing it again.

Now, after you have the posts clicked that you want to quote, you then press the large "post reply" button on the top or bottom of the thread, and it will take you to the new page with all of the posts you selected quoted in the field already. you can then put what you want in where you want?

make sense? try it!
      got it thanks
      For you guys who can't drive, I have owned a frame rack for several years. Prices are based on your skill and ability to wreck it....

Comment

you the man.

Comment

Oh heck I'm just glad to know I wasn't the only dumb ass that couldn't figure this out either. :) thanks
          I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

help.a dumb ass
            what does it take?

make sense? try it!
            Just showing the wife how to do this right
            Friendship is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it,
            But only you can feel the true warmth.

Comment

what a JA...sitting on the other couch..
              I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

Originally posted by tjjeepjeep View Post
                what a JA...sitting on the other couch..
                But im your JA;) ;) ;) ;)

Comment

make sense? try it!
                  Originally posted by Stang849 View Post
                  But im your JA;) ;) ;) ;)
                  blah blah blah...you're just trying to reach my post count...

Comment

hope nobody is sleeping on the couch...

Comment

hope nobody is sleeping on the couch...
                      Nope no couch for me, or her either for that matter :p

Comment

Working...
                      X