U&K metal works cnc plasma services

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

heres a few things Ive gotten from U&K.

LIVE ACTION! I told him I wanted a live action 12x8 sign and this is what I got as well as some iron cross gussets and air shock tabs.

Weld on beadlocks.

installed.

Great work from a good local guy.
    Support your local businesses
    BYAAH!!!

Comment

Zac, are you going to the swap meet. I need a bunch if gussets for my cage.

Josh
      1994 YJ, 4.0, 5 speed.

*2006 Dodge 2500 Cummins, 4x4 Auto,Quad cab, LongBed, Tekonsha Prodigy(Tow Rig)

Comment

Thanks for the feedback fellers and yep I'll be at the IOK swap meet selling my goods hope to see y'all there

Comment

Figure I'd give this thread a BIRTHDAY BUMP
          HAPPY B-DAY ZAC !!!!!

U running any b-day specials and what's your plan for the fall swap meet @ IOK?
          sigpicI EAT BURRITOS ON EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Thanks for the bump I'll be at swap meet sat all day selling my wears hope to see y'all there

Comment

Originally posted by u&k metal works View Post
              Thanks for the bump I'll be at swap meet sat all day selling my wears hope to see y'all there
              you all got t-shirts?
              HOLD MY BEER!

Comment

Fresh out sorry

Comment

Ill be needing some tabs and misc crap while Im there to.

Bringin some decals?

I just sold my truck and the decal went with it. Your advertised in kentucky now
                  BYAAH!!!

Comment

Yep I'll have some decals

Comment

Didnt know if you were still making parts?? Im building a new rig and will be needing tabs and maybe some other stuff. If so are you gonna be at iok swap meet this year too

Comment

Yep it's true I'm still hard at it cutting parts I'm sorry to say I won't be making the journey to cleves this spring do to work but feel free to call or message me for whatever you may need I plan on attending the fall swap meet with all of my wears and some new products to show off thanks!

Comment

You have a fire extinguisher drawn up? Was wanting a few for me an buddies to mount the bottles a little safer. Drew up my own simple one. Mind giving me a quote for a weld together kit?
                          Attached Files
                          JT Jones

83 Toyota - beater
                          87 Toyota Truggy

Comment

Originally posted by Jonesy View Post
                            You have a fire extinguisher drawn up? Was wanting a few for me an buddies to mount the bottles a little safer. Drew up my own simple one. Mind giving me a quote for a weld together kit?
                            There's a guy on Hardline that sell that same thing for $25 with all the hardware.

Comment

Disc conversion for Corporate 14

Do you have brackets for a Disc conversion kit for a Chevy Corporate 14 bolt?

Also looking for tabs for shackles install on custom bumper I am building. 1" thick and 1" diameter hole.
                              sigpic

Keep them on all 4's

Comment

Sorry for the delay folks I've moved and I am currently working on wiring my shop so I can get back to cutting and fabing some parts I'll keep you posted when I'm up and going full swing

Comment

Working...
                                X