Favorite Thanksgiving day food!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Thanksgiving day food!

Thanksgiving is darn near upon us and I was curious to see what everyones favorite dish was that they have on Thanksgiving day. So chime in and let me know what it is.

HAPPY TURKEY DAY!!!
    sigpic

Originally posted by 94Dodge Truggy View Post
    Thanksgiving is darn near upon us and I was curious to see what everyones favorite dish was that they have on Thanksgiving day. So chime in and let me know what it is.

HAPPY TURKEY DAY!!!
    im not really all that picky as if you couldnt tell by my waistline
    One of these days Zuk 2.0

Comment

Pumpkin Pie...lots and lots of Cool Whip. Leftover pie becomes breakfast for days after.

So Truggy - What is your fav? Started the thread, but didn't tell us.
      I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

So Truggy - What is your fav? Started the thread, but didn't tell us. [/QUOTE]

My favorite is CHEEZ-IT cassarole! Or stuffing with gravy!
        sigpic

Comment

My favorite is CHEEZ-IT cassarole! Or stuffing with gravy!
          Go figure CHEEZ-IT's...... You should change your screen name to CHEEZ-IT since you dont have truggy anymore

I have to agree with tjjeepjeep, homemade pumpkin pie is the best.
          Friendship is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it,
          But only you can feel the true warmth.

Comment

Pumpkin pie is my favorite, but honey baked ham with the crispy outside is a gotta-have for Thanksgiving.

Comment

Originally posted by Stang849 View Post
              Go figure CHEEZ-IT's...... You should change your screen name to CHEEZ-IT since you dont have truggy anymore
              He won't change it since he'd have to start from zero on his post count
              I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

Originally posted by tjjeepjeep View Post
                He won't change it since he'd have to start from zero on his post count
                Couldn't my post count be kept with a name change? You are great with computers and I am sure that if it can be done that you could! :)

Honey baked hams are nice too jfiscus!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Flxratd View Post
                  im not really all that picky as if you couldnt tell by my waistline
                  For you guys who can't drive, I have owned a frame rack for several years. Prices are based on your skill and ability to wreck it....

Comment

My favorite is on the day after

Not really on Thanksgiving Day, but the day after. My dad always made turkey gravy with homemade biscuits. Just like sausage gravy, but with leftover turkey. He's into smoking turkeys now, and that makes even better gravy.

BiggDaddy
                    '82 CJ-7, 6" lift, stock axles
                    258, 35x15.50x15 TSL/SX
                    Rustoleum Gray

Comment

Oyster Dressing is one of my favorites. Some people hate it but I love it.

Comment

Originally posted by bc35339 View Post
                        Oyster Dressing is one of my favorites. Some people hate it but I love it.
                        That was requested for my wife to serve this Thanksgiving and I said not in my house! Yuck!!! :p
                        sigpic

Comment

Well it isn't Thanksgiving if there is no TURKEY!! I'm simple I guess, just good ol Turkey, mashed taters, dressing and good turkey gravy. YUMMMY in my tummy!! Then again my family always has mashed rutabaga turnips on holidays and they are delicious!
                          '94 YJ

Comment

That was requested for my wife to serve this Thanksgiving and I said not in my house! Yuck!!! :p
                            I second the Yuck! My dad and my uncles love them so they always stink up the holiday meals.
                            '94 YJ

Comment

Yall don't know whats good! OYSTERS R YUMMY!!

Comment

Working...
                              X