New Wheelin Toy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sarge View Post
    Jim ( Aftershock ) runs a 30 up front and a 9" in the rear , the fronts really don't do much in sand drags , they're not on the ground all that much! but in the mud I would think that parts would be flying , but maybe not .
    I was hoping AFTERSHOCK151 would chime in , I bet he knows a thing or two about sand/mud diggers. My buddy that ran mud drags was also a sand digger , he would explode a mega dollar trans one a season but never hurt a semi-stock d44 :confused: .I think other than a gear change in the T-case and different front tires he kept his rig the same from mud to sand. Sarge , I think your correct in the lack of weight over the front tires keeps light duty parts alive...

And Carwash calling somebody a Redneck....lives on a hill in Kentucky(check)...has a bombed-out diesel truck(check) and's building him a rock crawler(check)...

Comment

most of the sand drag rigs do not even run transfer cases , Jim runs a chain drive set up . they change sprocket size to adjust for tire size.

Carwash = Redneck ( check ) hahahaha Now thats funnay!

Comment

My friend ran some kind of quick change box thingy...looked like what monster truck guys run....

Carwash is in denial....I know I'm a redneck ... hell I just got promoted from white trash!:p

Comment

Working...
        X