Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carwash Crawler - Build Thread... again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks y'all. Can't wait to hit the trails again...

Haspin anyone? hehehe.

Comment

• beautiful man, simply beautiful. :)
      if you can't fit it....FORCE IT!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• How about a bar on the sides to keep the trees and rocks off the doors?
        sigpic

Comment

• the door is made of bars, no need to protect with more bars... and i don't care about the skins... those smashes will be beauty marks, or memories...

Comment

• cliffnote a propane update ...
            For you guys who can't drive, I have owned a frame rack for several years. Prices are based on your skill and ability to wreck it....

Comment

• none to speak of really, it runs better, but not perfect. I have the poppet valve disabled as a bandaid...

Comment

• Exhaust done tonight... i do not envy my exhaust guy, but he does amazing work. Space was so limited, i had concerns that it wasn't even possible to run what i needed.

If you want great work done in this area, lemme know and i will hook you up with him..

2.5 inch all the way back to a flowmaster delta series muffler, tucked up nice and tight to the floor... with small tail exiting. Everything out of harms way, etc...

It's nice and quiet til i hit about 2500 rpm, then it gets a bit throaty. I didnt' want so loud that i couldn't hear engine issues, etc...

Comment

• hard to tell in the pic but possibly some heat wrap by t case just to not overheat the fluid in it but other than that looks great
                  One of these days Zuk 2.0

Comment

• Well first off , All I can say is " BANG'N " ,

next is -- we are going wheel'n but the first run is at night !!!! ;) better get some lights on that thing . You gotta go with the Delta H4's .

Comment

• I can't believe the tires aren't dry rotted!
                      sigpic

Comment

• That is bad a$$ one of the nicest I've seen, and I haven't even seen it in person yet. I would be very proud to own the "YETI" I guess I will see it in person in Trenton tomorrow right? I guess we will have to head down to the creek after the show right Sarge?

Hey "SALLY" were going to see you tomorrow too right?

See everyone in the morning and bring your money I will be taking the highest bid on the winch right after the show ends since they will be drawing my ticket. Can't see putting that in my trailer just to pull the jeep in and out.

Again looks awesome see ya tomorrow.
                        Jim
                        "Dirts for Racin Asphalt is for Gettin there!!

Comment

• Looks great Mike!!
                          Friendship is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it,
                          But only you can feel the true warmth.

Comment

• Well just bring it and leave her on the trailer. Great fab work Mike.
                            88 XJ - 5" lift - 35" BFG's - Bumpers - Rock Rails - Homebrewed OBA - Roof Rack - Tube Doors - Trimmed - Dented

87 XJ - D44 - Disco D30 - 235's - 231TC - Stock for now

Comment

• Truggy, yer a ****, but i love ya.

See you all tomorrow.

Comment

• still the same propane issue of not firing after running? we had a jeep do that at slade one time, it would fire perfectly every time we would push start it, but wouldn't fire without a push, he ended up having to replace a couple of orings in the brand new system. worth a shot.

greg
                                zuk buggy.....it'll be a jeep eventually.

Comment

Working...
                                X