• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Wheelin Toy

I gotta run out and buy this to wheel....... LOL

http://kansascity.craigslist.org/cto/1103712138.html
    Friendship is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it,
    But only you can feel the true warmth.

mismatched gears and speed holes in the frame. Money.

Comment

that is definatly------------------odd
      One of these days Zuk 2.0

Comment

I would be happy to wheel it!

Comment

Be good at dirt country drags
          sigpic

Comment

Dana 44 + 38.5 + big block= BOOM

but it sure is PURDY

Comment

Originally posted by sarge View Post
              Dana 44 + 38.5 + big block= BOOM

but it sure is PURDY
              Better bring safety glasses if you are a spectator!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maddhatter View Post
                I would be happy to wheel it!
                You'd just be happy to wheel some place other than your front yard..

Comment

Originally posted by Nuts View Post
                  You'd just be happy to wheel some place other than your front yard..
                  I wheel in my back yard also!

Comment

Looks like a pretty regular mud bogging set-up...just about every competitive bogger out there runs miss-matched tire/gear set-ups , front to rear.

I have a buddy that use to campaigns one fastest mud/sand diggers in the country and ran a Dana 44 ... Yukon shafts joints and a spool ... nothing special.

I couldn't believe a 44 lived up front.. funny thing is he was considering swapping it out for a Dana 30 for weight savings..

His rig ran an all Alu. blown Keith Black on alcohol and made like 2400 hp.

Comment

I would understand mismatched gears in the tires were different diameters. How does it work when tires are the same diameter. I'm no mud bog guy so please school me.

Comment

Fronts need to spin faster to keep the heavy front end on top of the mud.
                        sigpic

Comment

Truggy is correct.... Also I think there's a typo as from the pics the rear tires look considerably larger in dia.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffK5 View Post
                            Looks like a pretty regular mud bogging set-up...just about every competitive bogger out there runs miss-matched tire/gear set-ups , front to rear.

I have a buddy that use to campaigns one fastest mud/sand diggers in the country and ran a Dana 44 ... Yukon shafts joints and a spool ... nothing special.

I couldn't believe a 44 lived up front.. funny thing is he was considering swapping it out for a Dana 30 for weight savings..

His rig ran an all Alu. blown Keith Black on alcohol and made like 2400 hp.
                            Jim ( Aftershock ) runs a 30 up front and a 9" in the rear , the fronts really don't do much in sand drags , they're not on the ground all that much! but in the mud I would think that parts would be flying , but maybe not .

Comment

Originally posted by 94Dodge Truggy View Post
                              Fronts need to spin faster to keep the heavy front end on top of the mud.
                              That's so retarded, makes no sense at all. Dumb rednecks... hahhaha!

Comment

Working...
                              X