No announcement yet.

Rush Trailclearing, April 7th-9th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unfortunately that is the weekend of the big annual inventory at our company and stuck at work on Saturday.

Comment

Planning on heading out Friday morning.

Comment

I think I'll try to make this one and meet some more folks before the Harlan trip. What time is everyone leaving out on Fri and Sat? I'm about 2 hours from Cinci, just south of Indy.
        I hate mud!

Comment

I'm not sure when we're leaving Saturday.

Does the Friday group have a preference as to whether we (Saturday group) try to get there early, and meet up before you head out? Or should we take our time and meet you when you break for lunch?

The trip always seems to take longer than we plan, somebody's always a little behind or something. Don't want to hold you up...
          DIRTY DEEDS, DONE DIRT CHEAP
          Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stranger

Comment

Barring anything happening to our jeeps this weekend, we will leave out around 2 PM on Friday.
            sigpic

Keep them on all 4's

Comment

I plan on arriving at rush by 9:30 on Friday. Hopefully we hit the trails by 10ish

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Comment

Weather looking good for Saturday. We won't talk about Thursday or Friday It's like last year all over again.

Comment

Bringing chain saw. Also bringing the relatively stock jeep. Planning on arriving Saturday morning and staying overnight.
                  Facta, non Verba. 2001 Wrangler
                  2000 Wrangler TJ
                  1967 CJ5A
                  2004 Tow rig

Comment

Originally posted by 93 Krawler View Post
                    Weather looking good for Saturday. We won't talk about Thursday or Friday It's like last year all over again.
                    Sunday looks even better. I know you guys are always eager to get home and unpacked, but Sunday may be the choice day...
                    DIRTY DEEDS, DONE DIRT CHEAP
                    Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stranger

Comment

My wife just informed/reminded me we have a wedding we RSVP'd to to attend Sat at 5:30. I'm going for Friday and leaving for home by noon on Sat. Sucks, but at least I'll get to wheel a little. (assuming I don't break before then.)
                      I hate mud!

Comment

Based on the Wet weather are we going to camp at the beginning again? IF not let me know where you are at.
                        sigpic

Keep them on all 4's

Comment

Originally posted by jeepmanjeff View Post
                          Based on the Wet weather are we going to camp at the beginning again? IF not let me know where you are at.
                          I will let you know. That spot is usually real windy. Hoping to get down to the area by 5 guys.

Comment

Not going to be able to make it this time. Have a birthday party, pub closing get-to-gether and blues concert to attend. I may be at rush in 2 to 3 weeks. Anyone going out on Good Friday?
                            sigpic

Comment

Well, the combination of wedding, work, and weather has knocked me out of this trip. I guess I'll just have to wait 'till Harlan. Crap.
                              I hate mud!

Comment

Originally posted by kkoepper View Post
                                Well, the combination of wedding, work, and weather has knocked me out of this trip. I guess I'll just have to wait 'till Harlan. Crap.
                                Too bad you could not make it thsi time. Hopefully you can make it to Harlan.

Jim

Comment

Working...
                                X