Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smiddy24 View Post
    Any word from Jim Busch?
    Justin (doworkxj) is right. I'll be at aop and golden mountain that weekend. Have fun guys!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Comment

I plan on being there. I will come Saturday along with Robert and Tony

Comment

Originally posted by beer_goggles_009 View Post
        Justin (doworkxj) is right. I'll be at aop and golden mountain that weekend. Have fun guys!

Man I love golden. I will be there. Headed down with Robert Saturday morning

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
        91 fj 80 on 37 Nitto Muds with a 10k winch. Cage and sliders coming soon.

Comment

Need to bring a chainsaw? Anything else?

Comment

Here are a few pics of one of the new trails ive been working on. I got an entrance to them opened up this weekend. This trail shows lots of promise, its already very rocky and i think as the top wears off of it it will get very interesting. I got the entrance opened and walked a good ways up ot yesterday. Going to try and get back one day this week and scout out an exit for it

If you guys that are out friday want to take a look at it or work on it ill post up directions.

From the playground, go down trail 9, like you are going to hardcore, about .2 mile there are some orange flags hanging, turn left here and follow that trail down the hill all they way to the bottom(there is no trail marker, and i could just barely get my rzr through a couple spots, need to take out a few small trees so full size will fit). At the bottom you will cut back to your right 180* up the creek, this is the trail from the pics, there are some dead trees across, just a couple, so you will need a chainsaw.

There is also another one i plan on working on that cuts to the left at the bottom of the hill, but it is going to take alot more work

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
            Last edited by WrenchMonkey; 06-26-2017, 04:51 PM.

Comment

That trail looks awesome.

Comment

Tony..is this in reference to Golden Mountain or are you coming to Rush?
                sigpic

Keep them on all 4's

Comment

I will be at rush

Comment

That trail does look pretty cool!

Comment

Originally posted by 09zkrankin View Post
                      Here are a few pics of one of the new trails ive been working on. I got an entrance to them opened up this weekend. This trail shows lots of promise, its already very rocky and i think as the top wears off of it it will get very interesting. I got the entrance opened and walked a good ways up ot yesterday. Going to try and get back one day this week and scout out an exit for it

If you guys that are out friday want to take a look at it or work on it ill post up directions.

From the playground, go down trail 9, like you are going to hardcore, about .2 mile there are some orange flags hanging, turn left here and follow that trail down the hill all they way to the bottom(there is no trail marker, and i could just barely get my rzr through a couple spots, need to take out a few small trees so full size will fit). At the bottom you will cut back to your right 180* up the creek, this is the trail from the pics, there are some dead trees across, just a couple, so you will need a chainsaw.

There is also another one i plan on working on that cuts to the left at the bottom of the hill, but it is going to take alot more work

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
                      We will have to check it out. Looks fun!!

Comment

Ye

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        sigpic

Keep them on all 4's

Comment

Plans are to leave my house Friday no later than 9:30 AM. Anyone wanting to travel together please text me. 5one3-2fivezero-seven9four1
                          sigpic

Keep them on all 4's

Comment

Saturday looks wet.

Planning to camp over by FiveGuys again?
                            DIRTY DEEDS, DONE DIRT CHEAP
                            Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stranger

Comment

No. I am going to camp at the beginning again. Not the gravel but the second big area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              sigpic

Keep them on all 4's

Comment

Well, hang the CORE banner high. Sam and Jacob (and maybe I) are headed down Friday night, we'll look for you.
                                DIRTY DEEDS, DONE DIRT CHEAP
                                Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stranger

Comment

Working...
                                X