• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resize pics

How do I resize pics. to post em?
    sigpic

http://picresize.com/legacy/

try that,
    if ya can't figger it out email them to me .
    I will give it a shot.
    For you guys who can't drive, I have owned a frame rack for several years. Prices are based on your skill and ability to wreck it....

Comment

lisa also knew of a quick and easy online resizer... no idea what it was called.

Comment

Carwash , I heard the re-sizer you used was Enzyte...:p

Comment

Midway down on the right hand side of the page..."Image Resizer". It'll install and very easy to resize pics. Call me when you have problems.

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/d...powertoys.mspx
          I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

Once installed...open windows explorer (right click on your Start button and select 'explore') to see the pics. Then right mouse click on the pic you want to resize, and select "resize pictures".
            I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

Originally posted by tjjeepjeep View Post
              Once installed...open windows explorer (right click on your Start button and select 'explore') to see the pics. Then right mouse click on the pic you want to resize, and select "resize pictures".

Thanks , I actually manged to use this and resize some photos for the " for sale " section .

It must be easy if I can use it!

Jeff

Comment

Yes thank you. What size do I want to use?
                91 fj 80 on 37 Nitto Muds with a 10k winch. Cage and sliders coming soon.

Comment

I usually do the 'medium' or fits a 800 x 600 screen size.

Comment

Working...
                  X