No announcement yet.

2018 calendar discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For February list the Groundhog run like it has been in the past for Feb 2nd -4th weekend ?

It looks like March in the past most of the time is a non wheeling month..maybe keep it that way ?

How about Rush Trail clearing run for April 20th - 22nd.

This should fill in the blanks if no one has any more suggestions or objections to the current schedule.
    No need for a Winch...You just have to make it !!

Comment

Originally posted by beer_goggles_009 View Post
      Can we move golden mountain to the second weekend in August?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
      I do believe Chris Hodgie says he knows the owner and we can actually reserve a shelter and show up on the day(s) we choose to wheel vs the open/ closed schedule. I know this is a long ways away but want to put that out there for people that may be I interested in this trip. Due to the pics and discussion I had with you and other people like Hodgie I am very interested in hitting this in 2018.
      No need for a Winch...You just have to make it !!

Comment

I'm game, just depends on my dads work schedule lol

Comment

I can make anything. When you all go to GM, I'm heading to Windrock or Royal Blue on my sxs.

Comment

Originally posted by Runoveru2 View Post
            For February list the Groundhog run like it has been in the past for Feb 2nd -4th weekend ?
            Last year it was pushed back to SuperBowl Sunday. I left it off this year, in case we were going to try to do a winter Rush trip, as was discussed.

It looks like March in the past most of the time is a non wheeling month..maybe keep it that way ?
            I'd rather do March than February...

How about Rush Trail clearing run for April 20th - 22nd...
            And I'd rather do April than March. That'd be great with me, but there was talk of trying to do trail work before the trees filled back in.

Me personally, I'd rather deal with leaves than snow.

And I'd still like to try to get to Rich's, but that'll depend on when's good for him...
            DIRTY DEEDS, DONE DIRT CHEAP
            Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stranger

Comment

It probably won't snow Well hopefully it won't

Comment

We went to Golden Mountain about a month ago. That place rocks. I took the rzr as a spare. There are a lot of trails that are fine fer a rzr, just not the most challenging ones. It would be worth the trip, even with just a rzr. Had a blast there and really looking forward to going back. A couple of rigs in our group were just on 35s and were able to take all the trails, just not the big ledges and rocks. Didn't hold anybody back.
                I hate mud!

Comment

Originally posted by Smiddy24 View Post
                  What about Badlands maybe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  I'd like to hit Badlands this year too!

Comment

Originally posted by monkeystrong View Post
                    I'd like to hit Badlands this year too!
                    Well, that makes you, Jeff-n-Zach, and maybe Jim Crawford and/or Busch.

I was out that way picking up another rig last week, and while it is farther than Rush, it seemed like a much easier drive...

Got a date in mind?
                    DIRTY DEEDS, DONE DIRT CHEAP
                    Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stranger

Comment

Working...
                    X