Haspin SxS trip this weekend???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haspin SxS trip this weekend???

I have a few people thinking about a SxS ride at Haspin this weekend. It will be sloppy but warm! Let me know if anybody is interested.

Nothing set in stone yet.

Had a good time on Sunday. Obviously pretty sloppy but was nice to finally have some decent temperatures. There were 7 rigs there:
    3 - RZR 1000XP
    1 - Wildcat Sport 700
    3 - Teryx

Myself and two the 1000XP's got there around 9:30 and road to around 5:00. Rest of the group didn't get there until around 11:00 and packed up and left by 2:30.....that's after actually riding for maybe an hour. To each their own but I don't understand making a 3 hour round trip to spend an hour driving on the trail

The woman at the desk said they had over a hundred people there on Saturday, but on Sunday there was our group and less than a dozen others. There was a pair of sport quads buzzing around all day and right as we were pulling out of the parking one of the guys came walking across the parking lot. Apparently they were down in a ravine and one broke, and while trying to tow the broken one out of the ravine the other one broke. The two RZR's unloaded (with 4 people) and went to their rescue. If that guy would have been 1 minute later we would have been gone and he would have been SOL. The only people left were 2 dirt bikers that were loading up and a guy and his little girl riding a little 50 around the parking lot.

Comment

Working...
    X