SXS Rush trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SXS Rush trip

I would like to get a SXS ride together for mid to late June, or early to mid July. Anyone interested?

Definitely interested and will check my calendar.

Comment

I'm not a member but if the dates workout me and a couple SxS buddies of mine might head down the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffK5 View Post
        I'm not a member but if the dates workout me and a couple SxS buddies of mine might head down the same time.

That's cool. Looking for anyone willing to go. I want to hit all the trails there and scout for some good truck stuff while we're at it.

Comment

Following rzr's all day might be boring in a buggy. Providing you fit down the trails we hit.

Comment

Might be interested. I just got this thing.

Late June prob be my best bet
            www.offroadohio.com
            www.facebook.com/offroadohio1
            www.youtube.com/offroadohio1
            www.photobucket.com/offroadohio

Comment

Originally posted by Waffle
              I might go anyway, just to finish what I started on the expansion of half pipe and to take pics and make plans for a new rock obstacle trail. We'll see.
              You could always ride with me some too.

Originally posted by offroadohio View Post
              Might be interested. I just got this thing.

Late June prob be my best bet
              Cool. Looks like we got enough to ride. Now we have to pin down a date.

Comment

We are looking at scheduling a vacation week sometime between the last week of June and mid-July, and depends on another family. I will try to get something set in stone and let you know so hopefully it won't conflict with the Rush trip.

Assuming you were just thinking a weekend trip to Rush?

Might be able to talk a friend into going, assuming he gets his rig back in shape by then! A few weeks ago we straightened and sleeved a tierod and this weekend he broke something in the front axle, probably a CV joint......he has a Yamaha Viking that has a good reputation for durability but obviously isn't bulletproof. That thing has had a rough life.

Comment

Originally posted by blazerbrad View Post
                  We are looking at scheduling a vacation week sometime between the last week of June and mid-July, and depends on another family. I will try to get something set in stone and let you know so hopefully it won't conflict with the Rush trip.

Assuming you were just thinking a weekend trip to Rush?

Might be able to talk a friend into going, assuming he gets his rig back in shape by then! A few weeks ago we straightened and sleeved a tierod and this weekend he broke something in the front axle, probably a CV joint......he has a Yamaha Viking that has a good reputation for durability but obviously isn't bulletproof. That thing has had a rough life.
                  I was thinking leaving out Friday evening and coming back Sunday afternoon.

Comment

There is a group of us taking our riding mowers to Haspin Acres June 10th 11th and 12th. As long as it isn't that weekend I've got a really good chance of showing up but it also depends on how much I spend that weekend tearing stuff up on my lawn mower
                    www.offroadohio.com

Comment

Any word on dates? We are into june now, and I have most weekends booked
                      www.offroadohio.com

Comment

How about doing July 8-10? I know Waffle and Runoveru2 want to bring their crawlers. Who's in?

Comment

I leave the 9th for my week long family vaca so no can do for me.
                          www.offroadohio.com

Comment

Not a good weekend for me, but if everybody else is free go for it.

Comment

Fathers day is June 19th, no go.
                              Our club cookout is June 25th, so no go on that weekend.
                              The July 4th weekend I'd say most will be a no go.
                              The Miami valley's day at the farm is July 23rd.
                              The last weekend of July is my b day and I have to prep for the Windrock trip the following weekend.

That leaves the weekends of July 9th and 16th. Are any of these going to work?

Comment

Working...
                              X