Buggy Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by buckeyezuk View Post
    got the rear end linked, disk brakes, trussed, battery mounted, console framed, and all shocks mounted...mckeedie i was checking yours out..looking good..hopefully it wont be long. we are shooting for memorial day at harlan..
    that's a pretty ballsy place to haul em to try em out! looking damn good! i'll be working memorial day weekend unfortunately.

butch and joey are jsut about done with theirs, we are going to take it to haspin so he can try it out before he heads up to the RCQ with it (hoping he'll be able to open it up on the main trail done there if we can do it while no one is there, and tune the shocks some) supposed to go around the 28th. i'm down to just getting my front shafts swapped out (ordering drive flanges tommorrow), charging my shocks, and getting my front bumper and winch mounted. a couple of hours of work and i'll be ready.

greg
    zuk buggy.....it'll be a jeep eventually.

Comment

lookin good man!!!!!!!!!
      S10 with a few air shocks..

Comment

sweet

got to see these buggies in person the other day they look great met your father seemed like an awsome guy thanks for the great deal on the 42s

Comment

buggy

thanks for the compliments man...hope the tires work good for you..
          ZUKI linked f/r 16v air shocks cut 39.5" tsl. exod. full hydro F/R. rear steer.

Comment

More Pics

here are a few more pics.. alot of aluminum work done, winches mounted, pedals done,brakes bleed,air shocks mounted, looking like it is going to harlan memorial day..got the jeep thing snorkel going on too...look cool??
            Attached Files

Comment

Nice!!
              Dont look @ me in that tone of voice or I WILL PUNCH YOU IN THE SHIRT! :mad:

Comment

23" belly (actually bottom of frame rails) and 117" is what mine turned out to be. so far i am loving it
                95 yj, fresh fuel injected 302, c-6, twin sticked 205, 3 linked high pinion d60 front, double trianulated 4 linked 14 bolt rear (all aluminum links) locked both ends, 4:56 gears, full hydro steering, high steer, 4 wheel discs, 16" 2.5 fox air shocks, 39.5" irok's. just finishing a full frame-up redo thanks to a great friend and one knowledgable(sp?) s.o.b casey cravens for without him this could not have been done in such a short time and done right!

LOOK OUT "WHITEY" HERE I COME!!!

Comment

latest

buggy
                  Attached Files

Comment

Lookin good Steve.

Comment

Looks like a beast ! I like it ! So when are you guys going to open your own shop ? Seems like there has been ten rigs in that garage since last summer !
                      88 Yota, cut 38" tsl, exod, linked, rear air shocks, longfield super axles, s.a.s. duel case.

Comment

Good looking rig.
                        91 Ranger ext cab, 60, 14 bolt, 4:88's, 39.5's, doubler, lot's of character

Comment

turning out awesome! going to be a big difference for you from the zuk! talked to humpy the other day, he said you guys were getting close.

apparently there's a good chance we'll be at harlan over memorial day now too if i can save up some gas money without the wife getting her hands on it.

Comment

almost done

missed the firemans ride last week but should be ready for this weekend and next weekend at harlan...
                            Attached Files

Comment

that thing turned out badass! i'm working on monica for next weekend, found out today at work that there is a good chance of me getting saturday off, so i can ride saturday and sunday, then head home monday in time to get the kids from their dads. how much more you have to do before this weekend?

Comment

Looks like Erin is going to have a sore ass !
                                88 Yota, cut 38" tsl, exod, linked, rear air shocks, longfield super axles, s.a.s. duel case.

Comment

Working...
                                X