Heat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heat

Ok I Had heat the other week now i dont check fuse its fine. Is there a relay under ther hood any info will help thanks tommy:confused:
    08 jeep Sahara soon to be with 33s

well i been checking everything i know i guess no heat

Comment

are both lines of your heater core hot
      1989 ext cab yota 22re bored .20 over trd cam, trd headers, Marlin crawler front bumper w/stinger, Marlin crawler roll cage, trailgear rear bumper, trailgear rock sliders, richmond 5.29's, and lockright rear, 33 nokian mt's. 10k winch. Rear disc conversion. Chromoly rear axle shafts. Bombproof motor mounts and transfer case mount. Whole lot of rust and scratches.

Comment

air pocket? you might try bleeding/burpping it.... Is there some kind of heater control valve that might not be working?

good luck
        sigpic
        chris hodges
        96 fzj80 3x locked, 4"lift, 37s, homebrew sliders and bumpers,a work in progress
        71 fj55, SOA, locked...The jungle bus... retired

Comment

both line are hot im going to change antifreeze to see about air pocket

Comment

all valve seem to be working

Comment

there is a cable attached to the temp selector. Make sure the cable is still attached and moving freely
              91 fj 80 on 37 Nitto Muds with a 10k winch. Cage and sliders coming soon.

Comment

bring it by and ill give you a hand
                98 xj 4.5" lift

Comment

SO ME AND DAN TOOK A LOOK AT MY BLOWER AND I WAS GOING TO GET A NEW ONE WELL TODAY I WAS DRIVING AND AS I WAS DRIVING THE HEAT WAS WORKING BU WHEN I STOPPED AT A RED LIGHT IT WOULD STOP BLOW HAS ANYONE HAS THIS PROBLEM BEFORE

Comment

Originally posted by tom tom View Post
                    SO ME AND DAN TOOK A LOOK AT MY BLOWER AND I WAS GOING TO GET A NEW ONE WELL TODAY I WAS DRIVING AND AS I WAS DRIVING THE HEAT WAS WORKING BU WHEN I STOPPED AT A RED LIGHT IT WOULD STOP BLOW HAS ANYONE HAS THIS PROBLEM BEFORE
                    is there any corroded wire connections or maybe a broken wire inside the covering?
                    sounds like it's just something silly... always the hard ones to find...
                    Did you try jumping 12 volts to the blower to see if it would stay working?

sigpic
                    chris hodges
                    96 fzj80 3x locked, 4"lift, 37s, homebrew sliders and bumpers,a work in progress
                    71 fj55, SOA, locked...The jungle bus... retired

Comment

sounds like a bad blower motor...

I assume that when you say "no heat" that it is not blowing on any temperature setting? If the blower is not blowing, try hitting it with soemthing (dont break it) while it is supposed to be on. If it starts working it's going bad (similar to a starter with a bad spot) and needs replaced asap.

Comment

Originally posted by tom tom View Post
                        Are you certain the fan is running at highway speeds? It could feel that way if you have the fresh air vent open drawing in oputside air. Relays can go bad, or it could be something already mentioned.:confused:
                        2000 Xterra, ARB Bumper, 2" bl, Wrangler MT/R's 32x10.5, Loadwarrior

Comment

iM GOING TO PULL THE BLOWER OUT OF MY 94 TO PUT IN THIS WEEKEND OR MONDAY SINCE I HAD TO WORK AND MISS THE TRIP TO ROCK ON THE CORE WE WILL SEE

Comment

where is the blower relay located on my jeep it is a 95 yj:confused:

Comment

Just a guess but I am going to say passenger side behind the dash next to the blend door.
                              91 fj 80 on 37 Nitto Muds with a 10k winch. Cage and sliders coming soon.

Comment

Working...
                              X