anyone know a good press shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone know a good press shop

I upgraded to rear disc and chromoly axles and have been dragging my feet forever to finally finish it. I ordered new bearing pockets which I havent got yet, new wheel bearings and retainers for the axles now I just need the bearings pressed into the pockets, pockets pressed on the axle, and the retainer pressed on. The few machine shops I called in dayton want what I think is ridiculous money to do it. Most of them tell me they don't even have the adaptors to do it and would have to charge to either make or buy an adaptor. Any suggestions?
    1989 ext cab yota 22re bored .20 over trd cam, trd headers, Marlin crawler front bumper w/stinger, Marlin crawler roll cage, trailgear rear bumper, trailgear rock sliders, richmond 5.29's, and lockright rear, 33 nokian mt's. 10k winch. Rear disc conversion. Chromoly rear axle shafts. Bombproof motor mounts and transfer case mount. Whole lot of rust and scratches.

Performance Clinic on Orchard Land I think it is across from Tractor Supply along 35 did my one piece axle bearings for my AMC 20. They did have to cut the old bearing off so you could save some green by cutting the old bearing off. I think it was 4o bucks for them to press the new bearing on( one side).

You also might call American Driveline on Troy St. in Dayton.

Comment

called american they were the most expensive. Never called performance clinic but thats cheap press work.
      1989 ext cab yota 22re bored .20 over trd cam, trd headers, Marlin crawler front bumper w/stinger, Marlin crawler roll cage, trailgear rear bumper, trailgear rock sliders, richmond 5.29's, and lockright rear, 33 nokian mt's. 10k winch. Rear disc conversion. Chromoly rear axle shafts. Bombproof motor mounts and transfer case mount. Whole lot of rust and scratches.

Comment

Working...
      X