• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i dont see anything different... hahahahha

Comment

Originally posted by Stang849 View Post

Truggy she put me up to this!!!

It looks like a nice spot to put your arm, now you just need to go down that hill again and dent the other side to match.
      Awesome pic. If tjjeepjeep started it she must not want to fourwheel anymore. We may have scared her out of wheeling. The ding doesn't look that bad there. I thought about going down that ledge but was afraid of dinging up the top of the truggy when I rolled it.
      sigpic

Comment

where did this happen?

Comment

Originally posted by 94Dodge Truggy View Post
          Awesome pic. If tjjeepjeep started it she must not want to fourwheel anymore. We may have scared her out of wheeling. The ding doesn't look that bad there. I thought about going down that ledge but was afraid of dinging up the top of the truggy when I rolled it.
          blah blah blah you're all talk. it'll end with the solution being a 1/4 stick and a lighter....
          I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

Originally posted by carwash View Post
            where did this happen?
            Where Jamie n scott rolled just past lower damnation. No body and I mean no body made it up. Atleast in our motley group :( (I think that is what they call it) I think I may be able to use explosives to straighten it out. Now that would make it fun.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X