Winch safety class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winch safety class

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone might be interested in a free winch safety class. 4Mudders.com is going to have one in the Eastgate area on July 15th. Details are at www.facebook.com/4mudders

Would be great for someone just starting out, learn how to properly use that winch without hurting yourself or damaging your equipment.

Thanks!
    88 4Runner, 350 V8 swap in progress

http://staff.4x4wire.com/adamf

Is this for real?
    S10 with a few air shocks..

Comment

Hopefully I'll be in Harlan that day using my winch

Comment

lmao i bring jeep and tree strap!
        SMITH BUILT PERIOD

Comment

is lunch provided?
          my next rig will be on the trail before zuk 2.0 will

Comment

Yes it's for real. Check out our Facebook Page.

We haven't decided yet but we were thinking about providing lunch

Comment

If its kfc ill be there! you know how us black men love our fried chicken!
              pretty good on winch knowledge but a refresher course never hurt

Comment

i think its a good idea for newbies and probably rob we dont need more people getting hurt so its another black eye that people can use against our sport but remember that theres no replacement for a big old log chain with some nice hooks on the ends for population control
                One of these days Zuk 2.0

Comment

Originally posted by flxratd View Post
                  i think its a good idea for newbies and probably rob We dont need more people getting hurt so its another black eye that people can use against our sport but remember that theres no replacement for a big old log chain with some nice hooks on the ends for population control :d
                  x2 :d
                  Romans 7-8

Comment

Originally posted by Flxratd View Post
                    i think its a good idea for newbies and probably rob we dont need more people getting hurt so its another black eye that people can use against our sport but remember that theres no replacement for a big old log chain with some nice hooks on the ends for population control
                    lol... x2
                    sigpic
                    chris hodges
                    96 fzj80 3x locked, 4"lift, 37s, homebrew sliders and bumpers,a work in progress
                    71 fj55, SOA, locked...The jungle bus... retired

Comment

Sometimes seeing it, helps.
                      I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

yes. it definatly does. and the manual dosent cover a lot of the real world tips u can pick up from experienced winchers

Comment

Muddy Buddys had one last year I think it was, I took my daughter. It was a good class and now it is her job to winch the Polaris out when I get it stuck.

Comment

The class isn't just about how to press buttons and flip a lever on your winch, its about how to understand the limits of your winch, when and how to properly use a snatch block, where to hook your winch to, how to properly roll another vehicle over using your winch, and stuff like that.

Comment

This was a topic at our meeting, and I said I would ask. They do still have spots open to attend. If interested send an email to reserve a spot to adam (at) 4mudders(dot) com
                              I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

Working...
                              X