Core Tour 2013 Nov. 1-3rd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 94Dodge Truggy View Post
    You will be able to hang with the Toyotas!

Comment

Originally posted by 94Dodge Truggy View Post
      You will be able to hang with the Toyotas!
      do you feel left out?
      sigpic
      chris hodges
      96 fzj80 3x locked, 4"lift, 37s, homebrew sliders and bumpers,a work in progress
      71 fj55, SOA, locked...The jungle bus... retired

Comment

Count me in for one or the other. My buddy is also bringing his XJ down for this.

Comment

I plan to be there, Haspin for sure.
          just don’t get stupid and stick a Chevy engine in your Jeep. Man I hate that

Comment

I hope to go to at least one day

Comment

Im planning on being there for the whole thing. This will be my first time wheeling with you guys so I'm looking forward to meeting everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by mamcgoron View Post
                Sweet how are must of your rigs set up? Would I be one of the smaller ones? That's how it was on the Zoe rides but I managed to hang in there.

Mark us down as a most likely going. Hopefully everything works out. Sounds like an awesome time.
                You have 33"s and lockers you will do fine.

Comment

I know I will not be there. Headed to Golden Mountain later in the month.
                  91 fj 80 on 37 Nitto Muds with a 10k winch. Cage and sliders coming soon.

Comment

when and about what time will yall be at haspin. do to finances i wont be able to make it to big rock but i can pull haspin for the day. id like to hang with yall for longer but one day is better than nothing lol
                    plus i dunno if my rig will do ok at big rock im on 235s at the moment still workin on my 31s

Comment

actually some people will arrive at haspin on Friday after work(5-6pm range)and start wheeling. most usually get there by 9am on Saturday and meet up back by the shoe tree. there is a certain amount of recovery from the night before and some early morning b.s.ing that goes on but should hit the trails by 10 and ride until about 5 then the people that are headed to big rock start packing up and heading that way.
                      One of these days Zuk 2.0

Comment

Cool I'm a hour out from never been can't wait

Comment

Well the buggy survived its maiden voyage at the Badlands today. I am hoping to make it Big Rock and hang out with y'all!
                          One Country, One Flag, One Language...
                          LIKE IT OR LEAVE IT!!!

Comment

Big Rock's facebook page says they're closed to wheeling until further notice, "through at least next week." I posted up asking for clarification...

Maybe DTOR as a Plan B? We won't get a night ride, but I don't know if anybody cleared one with Duke either...

Robert
                            DIRTY DEEDS, DONE DIRT CHEAP
                            Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stranger

Comment

Originally posted by WrenchMonkey View Post
                              Big Rock's facebook page says they're closed to wheeling until further notice, "through at least next week." I posted up asking for clarification...

Maybe DTOR as a Plan B? We won't get a night ride, but I don't know if anybody cleared one with Duke either...

Robert
                              From their website.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Sorry, yes. For the Tough Mudder...
                                DIRTY DEEDS, DONE DIRT CHEAP
                                Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stranger

Comment

Working...
                                X