Tire sizes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tire sizes

What is the biggest size tire I can put on stock jk rim is a 325/65/18 to big
    08 jeep Sahara soon to be with 33s

Originally posted by tom tom View Post
    What is the biggest size tire I can put on stock jk rim is a 325/65/18 to big
    That is a common question that will require more details. what lift, gear ratio, type of wheeling you want to accomplish, axle size, daily driver etc...

You can run what ever size you want but some consequences will come with your decision.
    sigpic

Comment

I think the stock 17" rims are 7.5" wide. There is no issue putting that size tire on the stock rims...but as said above there may be other issues in fitting them on the Jeep but I'm not familiar with the setup on a JK.

Comment

i have a 07 and ran 285 75 16 on the stock rims with out a lift. it worked. but it works much better with a lift and aftermarket rims.
        1989 ext cab yota 22re bored .20 over trd cam, trd headers, Marlin crawler front bumper w/stinger, Marlin crawler roll cage, trailgear rear bumper, trailgear rock sliders, richmond 5.29's, and lockright rear, 33 nokian mt's. 10k winch. Rear disc conversion. Chromoly rear axle shafts. Bombproof motor mounts and transfer case mount. Whole lot of rust and scratches.

Comment

I have a 2" lift on it and everything else is stock it's a daily drive for now
          08 jeep Sahara soon to be with 33s

Comment

Working...
          X