ford 8.8 and artec truss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ford 8.8 and artec truss

i got a ford 8.8 for my jeep tj and I need to get my artec truss welded onto it. got a couple questions where can I take it to get it welded and how much do you think it would cost to have it done thanks I appreciate any feed back

help with artec and 8.8

really fellows noone has any ideas on where to take this or a cost I know I don't post on here much but wow 40 views and no solutions did I post in the wrong section just looking for some insight thanks ben

Comment

Sorry man. The guy who just welded my 8.8 brackets tried to screw me over so I couldn't refer you to him and have a good conscience about it.

Comment

what part of town are you in?
        sigpic
        chris hodges
        96 fzj80 3x locked, 4"lift, 37s, homebrew sliders and bumpers,a work in progress
        71 fj55, SOA, locked...The jungle bus... retired

Comment

you may want to mention if your installing just the truss or the whole kit and if so are all the brackets cleaned off the 8.8 or will that need to be done.
          I have a set prices on items that I have done several of but I personally have only done one artec front truss and it was a nice piece but its in several pieces which involves a lot more welding and cooling for that matter and I just don't have a solid time/money answer for you on that product.

thanks scott
          One of these days Zuk 2.0

Comment

Artec and 8.8

Sorry I should have been more clear the axle is shaved no old brackets it is a complete artec truss with all brackets trackbar, shock mounts, spring perches, swaybars, I live in newport kentucky so I am close to cincy

Comment

I'll do it for you if you can drop it off at my house in fairfield
              If you don't want it broke, don't let me drive it....

Comment

Call up Hilltop Performance in Harrison. I believe they sell the Artec products and I stopped in their a few weeks ago and they were installing a similar kit.

Great group of guys.

Comment

Working...
                X