livingston ky (909)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• livingston ky (909)

We had a ball, er had a ball until we ran into 5 law enforcement officers. Four USFS in side by sides and the chief deputy on an ATV. It may have been the last ride there. I'll know more later in the week.

f9k9 posted this on the ky krawlers board. thx gabby

that kind of makes it hard to inforce the license and insurance thing off course when it comes to the law its do as i say not as i do
    One of these days Zuk 2.0

Comment

What trouble did you get in?

What laws did you break? Was your rig licensed and insured? Were you staying on the forest road?
      88 4Runner, 350 V8 swap in progress

http://staff.4x4wire.com/adamf

Comment

wasn,t me. i just posted what they ran into... as far as i know there is only two leagle trails to ride on down their. that was the bus trail and the frog trail. vear off the main road and you are tresspassing. even pink rock is on private land and no riding on it. i once asked a woods cop what he would do to me if he caught me on it and he said it would be tresspassing and wreckless driving.also i was told that the forrest rangers was getting some side by sides to better patrol the area with. gabby

Comment

got a link to the post?
          88 4Runner, 350 V8 swap in progress

http://staff.4x4wire.com/adamf

Comment

We stopped at exit 49 a few weeks ago on the way to Harlan and there were two signs at the entrance stating No Motorized vehicles allowed. Where did you go into the trails without passing any signs?
            I miss going there, we've had a lot of good times in the area.

Comment

Originally posted by 4RunnerAdam View Post
              got a link to the post?
              it,s on members only section.

Comment

Originally posted by 8UP View Post
                We stopped at exit 49 a few weeks ago on the way to Harlan and there were two signs at the entrance stating No Motorized vehicles allowed. Where did you go into the trails without passing any signs?
                I miss going there, we've had a lot of good times in the area.
                How can they post signs since that is part of the road??????

My in-laws used to live in Corbin and when we would visit them there would be quads flying up and down the paved road they lived on. It's just not right that they will dog Livingston with their rules, but wont bother with the locals riding to the local store on their quads.

Comment

Working...
                X