anyone going to lima this weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone going to lima this weekend?

i havnt been to the 4x4 jambree in a while was thinking of taking grandson. anyone else going up?

I'm taking my 6 y.o. there to watch the monster trucks and mud racers, probably on Saturday if the weather holds. Missed last year but have been there the previous couple of years.

Comment

im going to the truck wars saturday night. going to miss the jambo for a 3rd year truck is still torn apart
      1989 ext cab yota 22re bored .20 over trd cam, trd headers, Marlin crawler front bumper w/stinger, Marlin crawler roll cage, trailgear rear bumper, trailgear rock sliders, richmond 5.29's, and lockright rear, 33 nokian mt's. 10k winch. Rear disc conversion. Chromoly rear axle shafts. Bombproof motor mounts and transfer case mount. Whole lot of rust and scratches.

Comment

Where are the truck pulls this year? Wapak again? I might go over to them.
        zuk buggy.....it'll be a jeep eventually.

Comment

Will they have any courses set up or obsticals for people to try with there own jeeps???

Comment

Got any times and where everything is goin on at? I've never been and have wanted to go and im finally off this weekend after working the past 8 weekends.
            real trucks dont have spark plugs

Comment

http://www.4wheeljamboree.com/event/175

http://www.familyevents.com/files/Sc...LimaOH2011.pdf
              I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

Here is the link to the offical webpage. You can pull up the event schedule.

http://www.4wheeljamboree.com/event/175

The truck wars/truck tugs are seperate. I can't access this page at work to verify but think this is the line to it:
                www.myspace.com/tugatruck

There has never been any obstacle or rock courses at Lima that I am aware of, and I didn't see anything listed on the schedule this year. You can register your truck and pay to get it onto the actual fairgrounds but limited to cruising around the area unless you enter the mud drags, tough truck, or I am assuming they have the burnout competition again. If you don't register your truck you just park in the lot and walk into the fairgrounds.

If anybody is looking for tires and misc. stuff you can often find a good deal. National Tire & Wheel, 4 Wheel Parts, and a few other big names usually have sales tents setup and bring semi truck loads of tires and such you can buy. A couple of years ago I picked up a new set of tires for $500 that were going for $700-$800 retail and they even delivered them out to my truck.

Comment

Working...
                X