March Meeting Minutes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• March Meeting Minutes

Guests: Jeremy Higgins; Aida Watson (now a paid member) and Peter Schlater (now a paid member)

Treasurer report: We have money

General Club:
    We are asking that everyone wear a name badge at the meetings so we can all get faces to go with names. Hopefully this is working for everyone.

Annual dues are up for renewing members - $30 to be paid by this meeting; at April meeting no renewals, only new member dues of $50.

Club Tshirt design – Tim Taylor has finalized the drawing. Our vendor has approved. We are now taking orders for the new shirts now. As part of the renewal membership, a member can receive one Tshirt. Additional shirts are available for $10 each. These will be available for pick up at the April meeting.

CORE Calendars are available. Cost is $15 each. Lisa has one extra, if you’re interested let me know.

I also have one extra 2XL CORE sweatshirt available for $30 let me know if anyone is interested.

4x4s For A Cause/Benefit:
    We will again hold our annual 4x4s For A Cause benefit in support of One Way Farm Children’s Home in Fairfield, Ohio. Date has been set for Saturday August 11th from 11a to 3pm. Sponsor flyers are now available to begin gathering donations/interest in the event, see Lisa for copies. There is a pdf in the Benefit Planning forum, for paid members if you prefer to make copies. Any questions or interested sponsors, let Lisa know.

Monthly Runs:
    March run - If you go anywhere post up.
    I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

how did the new meeting location work out?

Comment

Originally posted by eighty3bronco View Post
      how did the new meeting location work out?
      It went well. Food was good; service was good. Figure it will continue to improve as we figure out how to make it work; and they figure out how we work from month to month. Definitely looking forward to more meetings there!
      I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

Working...
      X