78 - 79 Ford front dana 44

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 78 - 79 Ford front dana 44

Looking for a 78-79 ford F250 front dana 44 or the earlier ford f150 with the welded on wedges. Looking to build one for a TJ.

Thanks
    Justin
    Win at all cost. Second place is just the first loser. www.buckeyejeepers.com

78 - 79 Ford front dana 44

Did they have welded on wedges those years for a f250? I just bought one two weeks ago that's leaf sprung. I think the bronco fronts had the wedges but not a f250.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

F250 had leaf springs, early F150 years somewhere around 1975-77 had coil springs and radius arms but the housings had weld on wedges where as the later ones are cast into the tubes and can't be removed.

Comment

I have one with flat top knuckles asking $250obo
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by whacko810 View Post
          I have one with flat top knuckles asking $250obo
          What gear ratio is that?

Comment

Do you have any pics with the dif cover off. I see it has no yoke, wondering if water had gotten in there.

Comment

I think it's 3:5? Gear ratio. We just had the cover off the other week and no water in it. I can get a pic if I get time to pull the cover again

Comment

Originally posted by whacko810 View Post
                I think it's 3:5? Gear ratio. We just had the cover off the other week and no water in it. I can get a pic if I get time to pull the cover again
                I would appreciate it. I am very interested.
                Thanks
                Justin

Comment

Originally posted by 85jeepn View Post
                  I would appreciate it. I am very interested.
                  Thanks
                  Justin
                  Pm me your number and I'll text you pictures when I get it off

Comment

Working...
                  X