Suspension Rebuild (4 Link)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suspension Rebuild (4 Link)

My dad and I are in the process of setting up my 4 link suspension for the rear. Here are some pics of where we are. We ended up pushing my Corp 14 bolt back 8 inches to match the same length as my dad. So we both have identical set ups in the rear for the same driveshaft lengths.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Links are in! This thing is going to flex so much better! Ended up slapping some paint on them late last night. Now working on the coils and shocks

Comment

Got the coil buckets mounted today and had the jeep sitting level. Now have to figure out what to do with the shocks and how to mount them.

Comment

More work done to the rear suspension. My dad worked on bending some tubing to tie the rear part of the roll bar into the frame. We also mounted the rear shocks on that piece of tubing. It worked out perfectly, the shocks don't some close to rubbing the frame or the tires at all. Plus the flex is nice! Now just have to rebuild the shocks. Which I started that today. Here's some pictures!

Comment

Man oh man! She's about done, did some test driving and it rides so much smother! Gosh I can't wait to get it out there this year and see how she does! All that's left to do is change out the rear hub assemble since it's bad, create bump stop brackets on top of the front leaf springs and put my inner fender wells in. Also added my decal sticker today and gave her a nice wax

Comment

Looks good. Just in time for wheelin season to begin.

Comment

Here are some more photos of the jeep when it's fully flexed out.

Comment

Working...
              X