• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• February Meeting Minutes

Had another great turnout this month with 42 adults in attendance:

Guests: Aida – w/a JK

Treasurer report: We have money

General Club:
    We are asking that everyone wear a name badge at the meetings so we can all get faces to go with names.

Annual dues are up for renewing members - $30 to be paid by March meeting; at April meeting no renewals, only new member dues of $50

Club Tshirt design – Tim is finalizing the drawing. Lisa will present to vendor and provide feedback/take orders for the new shirts at the March meeting. At this time, we are holding off ordering member shirts until the March meeting.

CORE Calendars are available. Cost is $15 each. If you ordered one, Lisa has them. I have two extras, if you’re interested let me know.

CORE Sweatshirt order is here. See Lisa to pick up your order if you already placed one. Going forward vendor needs minimum of 10 to place an order. I have one extra 2XL if you want it, let me know.

Newsletters – CORE will be doing 3 newsletters in 2012 to highlight upcoming events. These will be mailed to your home, as the one the end of 2011 was. To be sure you receive yours, make sure Lisa has your current address.

Rib City – few things to make the evening smoother
    -pay at register up front
    -cash tips in an envelope with Lisa rather than on tables
    -please take your copy of the ticket with you, rather than leaving it on table

Members Rigs page – These should be fairly current, thanks Kevin. If you check, and it’s not; just let Kevin (93 Krawler) or Lisa know. Also a thread in the Member’s section re:missing pics.

4x4s For A Cause/Benefit:
    We will again hold our annual 4x4s For A Cause benefit in support of One Way Farm Children’s Home in Fairfield, Ohio. Date has been set for Saturday August 11th. The event times are changing this year to 11 to 3pm (from previous years of 10-4). Sponsor flyers are now available to begin gathering donations/interest in the event, see Lisa for copies. There is a pdf in the Benefit Planning forum, for paid members if you prefer to make copies. Any questions, let Lisa know.

Monthly Runs:
    February run – Slade the weekend of 2/24-25, see thread in Trail Runs for details
    Summer weekend planned June 8-10, details in Member Section
    I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.
Working...
X