Trail closed at Black Mountain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail closed at Black Mountain

Just an FYI if you decide you wanna hit Frankenstein, they cut down 2 big ass trees at the top and bottom of the obstacle. I went there to show my passenger what it looked like and saw the trees. It was getting to the dangerous point, so I guess this was their fix. Seems like it's been a while since I've went either way on it.
    Last edited by 93 Krawler; 02-21-2017, 09:02 AM.

Well hell it was dangerous last time we all did it...
    No need for a Winch...You just have to make it !!

Comment

I'm sure you did alot of exploring, did you see and Mark anything on the GPS that we need to hit in our rigs ?
      No need for a Winch...You just have to make it !!

Comment

Originally posted by Runoveru2 View Post
        I'm sure you did a lot of exploring, did you see and mark anything on the GPS that we need to hit in our rigs ?
        There's nothing there we haven't done or don't know about. There are a lot of trails marked red atv and red truck, but I don't see how it's possible for an atv to hit a red truck trail. We went down some and they were nothing for a sxs.

I made it all the way through mason jar and fish fossil with no issues. Got hung up on a big rock on railbed, and got turned around and almost flopped it over. The rest of the group wouldn't try them. They think I'm nuts...

Comment

Originally posted by 93 Krawler View Post
          There's nothing there we haven't done or don't know about. There are a lot of trails marked red atv and red truck, but I don't see how it's possible for an atv to hit a red truck trail. We went down some and they were nothing for a sxs.

I made it all the way through mason jar and fish fossil with no issues. Got hung up on a big rock on railbed, and got turned around and almost flopped it over. The rest of the group wouldn't try them. They think I'm nuts...
          I have a video of me somewhere sitting backwards on the front rack of my Polaris Sportsman doing upper rock garden. It took some crazy riding but I got it through.

But that was clear back in like 07, I haven't had a chance to go back since

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
          www.offroadohio.com
          www.facebook.com/offroadohio1
          www.youtube.com/offroadohio1
          www.photobucket.com/offroadohio

Comment

Working...
          X