southern shine 13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• southern shine 13

anyone know if there having this event or did they change the name to the april fools event having trouble finding info on it

It's always on Memorial Day weekend, so it should be... May 24-27

Comment

yeah memorial weekend
      SMITH BUILT PERIOD

Comment

thanks i knew it was one of those holiday weekends just had to confirm

Comment

Exciting news everyone!! Tim Smith from the show "Moonshiners" will be making an appearance at the 2013 Southern Shine Crawl on Memorial Day weekend (May 24th & 25th) at the Verda Event Field. He will be available to sign autographs and take pictures. Come on down and join us for some mud slinging, rig busting fun!!
          I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

Just wanting to see who's planning on going

Comment

I'm 100% in, I'm currently working and checking over the rig this weekend to have it ready to go, will be heading down Thur May 23rd in the am and will wheel till Sat night or Sunday.
              No need for a Winch...You just have to make it !!

Comment

I would like to go, but I just spent almost $500 on the last trip. I need $600 in repairs on my rig, another $500 for this trip, and then about $400 for The Badlands in July. That's $2000 in 3 months.

Comment

Originally posted by 93 Krawler View Post
                  I would like to go, but I just spent almost $500 on the last trip. I need $600 in repairs on my rig, another $500 for this trip, and then about $400 for The Badlands in July. That's $2000 in 3 months.
                  So what's the problem? :confused:

Comment

i hate the crowded events, fall crawl startin to get to crowded for me. i hate waitin to hit trails behind a line jeeps.
                    SMITH BUILT PERIOD

Comment

Originally posted by fastford View Post
                      So what's the problem? :confused:
                      I'm not rich like you.

Comment

Originally posted by twiztedzuki View Post
                        i hate the crowded events, fall crawl startin to get to crowded for me. i hate waitin to hit trails behind a line jeeps.
                        Come on down with the group I'm in, there will be no waiting in line behind jeeps to hit trails, we will stay on level 4 & 5 rated trails so you won't see Jeeps anywhere other than Beergogles (Jim) in our group and I promise the way he drives you will have to try to keep up with em. It will be a good time I promise.
                        No need for a Winch...You just have to make it !!

Comment

Originally posted by twiztedzuki View Post
                          It's wasn't crowded lastyear, its not like the fall crawl

Comment

Originally posted by 93 Krawler View Post
                            I'm not rich like you.
                            Find ya some stock knuckles, and come wheelin NANCY!!!! before your man card gets revoked

Comment

last fall crawl, it was a cluster everywhere we seemed to go! people stopping in middle trail for beer breaks instead pulling off so people get by. dont get me wrong i like beer breaks but get out the way!
                              SMITH BUILT PERIOD

Comment

Working...
                              X