Rush. Weekend of Oct 26th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rush. Weekend of Oct 26th

I am looking to go to rush the weekend of the 26th. I will be getting there later Friday and leaving Sunday sometime. Anyone is welcome to join.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    91 fj 80 on 37 Nitto Muds with a 10k winch. Cage and sliders coming soon.

Hoping and planning on it...
    DIRTY DEEDS, DONE DIRT CHEAP
    Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stranger

Comment

Burb is done. Working on the Jeep now. Looking pretty good for Friday.

Comment

Not a lot of pics, and it was only the three of us, but it turned out to be a great weekend anyway. We knew we wouldn't make any "real" obstacles, as wet and muddy as it was, so we went exploring instead.

I had been wanting to look for the actual "Three Pole." It's aaaallll the way on the west end of the property, way out past Slickrock Wally. It was worth the drive (almost ten miles of trails from the campground.) Some of the hills out there would be terrifying even if it was dry...

(Edit, I don't know why that one pic is out of order...)
        Attached Files
        Last edited by WrenchMonkey; 10-29-2018, 08:12 PM.

Comment

We spent Sunday out in the same area, recovering two broken RZRs. It was definitely a job...
          Attached Files

Comment

And we found a cool cemetary

Comment

Originally posted by itbrokeagain View Post
              And we found a cool cemetary
              We did. Dates from 1992, back to like 1855... We should have got pics of that too.

Comment

Originally posted by WrenchMonkey View Post
                We did. Dates from 1992, back to like 1855... We should have got pics of that too.
                No way! Where at???

Comment

3 pole side. Need to spend alot more time over there. We found so much stuff we have never seen. We need to start going to the far ends of the park

Comment

Trying to remember if I've been over there before. I know I've been right of rock god, but don't recall going left away of slick rock. There's a couple insane rail buggy hills on that side of the park. I'll make it my mission to check it out on the rzr next time.

Sent from my S7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Smiddy24 View Post
                      No way! Where at???
                      Out on Trail 3, just past the end of Trail 11.
                      Attached Files

Comment

I took a newbie SxS guy to Rush a couple months ago and spent a lot of time exploring the park. Ran almost 40 miles in one day and found a lot of neat trails that I had never seen before and only came back to the parking lot once. Just for comparison on the previous club ride I was on down there this summer we covered 10 miles in a day and a half, and probably half of those miles were running the main trail back and forth between the parking lot (and just to be clear that is not being said in a negative way but just stating it for comparison of different riding styles and how much of the park is usually covered).

Comment

Originally posted by 93 Krawler View Post
                          Trying to remember if I've been over there before. I know I've been right of rock god, but don't recall going left away of slick rock. There's a couple insane rail buggy hills on that side of the park. I'll make it my mission to check it out on the rzr next time.

Sent from my S7 using Tapatalk
                          Razor? You'll have the S10 Built by then lol

Comment

Originally posted by itbrokeagain View Post
                            3 pole side. Need to spend alot more time over there. We found so much stuff we have never seen. We need to start going to the far ends of the park

Hmmm sounds like you'll be leading the pack next time out Tony!

Comment

The only problem with going over there is you are 10 or 15 miles away from camp

Comment

Working...
                              X