Go Back   C.O.R.E. FORUM > Campfire > Trail Runs and Events
Gallery FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-29-2007, 04:55 AM   #1
67fastback
Splattt- you want some

Hillznhollarz Permit Granted! updated!

HNH Receives Permit to Operate From Local Zoning Board!!
New Hours of Operation:
Friday: By RSVP only (call office @ 502.655.2425)
Saturday: 8:00am-6:00pm
Sunday: 8:00am-6:00pm

Dear HillZNHollarz Members,
On Monday June 25th, 2007, the Henry County Planning and Zoning Board granted a Conditional Use Permit for HillzNHollarz to operate our private ORV club.(This permit is good for 365 days and renewable each year as long as HNH has met the provisions set forth.) As of this coming weekend, the park will be open every weekend during the summer and every other weekend during the fall and winter. This will allow for HNH to clear additional trails and maintain existing trails for the enhancement and longevity of the club.
The local planning and zoning has requested several items which HNH needs to implement and provide the board on an ongoing basis. (All of these requests will be put into place effective immediately.
For current members and future members of our club, it is VERY important that all rules are followed closely. (Please visit our rules tab and print out a copy.) If any of these rules are broken by a member of the club or ANY Club member trespasses on private property, HNH could lose its conditional use permit. It is vital that all guests stay in the trail system. (A detailed trail map is being created for all members of the club.)
It is also very important to not litter while you are on in trail system. Anyone caught littering or consuming alcoholic beverages while in the trail system will be asked to leave the premises immediately as this type of action could cause us to close the club.
I am very pleased that fellow offroad hobbyists will have a premier place in KY to enjoy their pastime in a safe, legal, controlled environment.

A BIG thank you for all of you who were present at the meeting and for those who showed support via e-mail and phone calls. Without your support, it would have been difficult to have kept this club open.

A lot of people will be watching to see how HNH impacts the local economy as well as how HNH operates its club as defined by the local planning and zoning board.

NOW is our chance to show everyone that offroading can be a safe recreational pastime without hampering adjoining landowners.
I personally appreciate the opportunity to be able to have a place like HNH where I can fellowship with those who enjoy some of things I enjoy.

Here's to a Great summer of Wheelin!

See you on trails!
Joe - Property Manager

Visit us online @ www.hillznhollarz.com

-------------
84 Honda cr60r - for sale
87 Honda 200sx - for sale
67 Mustang fastback - under restoration MCA #63430
04 Silverado 2500 crew cab
87 sami - "SPLAT"
87 sami tin top - "Blue Fire"
88 sami - "Squirt"