Go Back   C.O.R.E. FORUM > Campfire > Side by Sides
Gallery FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-22-2017, 08:26 AM   #1
blazerbrad
- CORE Member -

Turkey Bay OHV (Land Between the Lakes)

Anybody ever ride at Turkey Bay OHV down in Southwest Kentucky? We have to be down in that area in a couple weeks for other reasons and thinking of dragging the SxS down and riding there for a day or so.

Anybody interested in riding the weekend of June 3-4? Kinda' late notice but just hate to miss the opportunity.
blazerbrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 09:00 PM   #2
JeffK5
Tiny Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazerbrad View Post
Anybody ever ride at Turkey Bay OHV down in Southwest Kentucky? We have to be down in that area in a couple weeks for other reasons and thinking of dragging the SxS down and riding there for a day or so.

Anybody interested in riding the weekend of June 3-4? Kinda' late notice but just hate to miss the opportunity.
Use to ride buggies down there years ago and the trails were worn down real bad back then...I'm betting the crests of all the hill climbs are cut 10'-12' deep by now.

Turkey Bay always reminded me of Livingston but with less exposed sandstone ledges..and far fewer serious climbs.

They've got rules and you better fallow them..noise&spark regs, no night riding and permits required.

I'm interested to hear a report if you do go down to see how LBL faired when Kentucky went nuts revamping all its public ridding ares. Ky BLM ruined the
S-Tree APV area when they put gravel on half the trails and made anything fun of challenging off limits.
JeffK5 is offline   Reply With Quote